Dog Rapist Gets Tough Sentence
Kurtis Peterson, a resident of Michigan pleaded no contest to having sex with two dogs on Monday. He was then handed the wrath of justice as the 36 year old was was sentenced to between one and 15 years by judge Timothy Hicks, according to Michigan Live.
The judge appeared to be worried the man from Muskegon was a risk to continue raping the animals.
“I fear for what he might do in the community,” Hicks said during the sentencing hearing.
Raping dogs is nothing new for Kurtis as The Daily News reported that Peterson was caught in the act twice by Joyce Yeaw, a friend of Peterson’s roommate. Once in April 2012 and a second time in June.
“He was having sex with the dog, it was disgusting,” Yeaw testified, according to the paper’s website.
Following the April incident, Peterson told police he was “just playing with the dog.”
Michigan Live earlier reported that Peterson’s public defender, Fred Lesica, said his client had “mental retardation” and is on psychiatric medication.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019