Desmond Tutu Hospitalized
South African social rights activist and retired Anglican bishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu was taken to hospital yesterday after suffering from an ongoing infection based on reports from the Desmond and Leah Tutu foundation.
The foundation in a release says the Archbishop went to a hospital in Cape Town for treatment of a persistent infection and will be doing further tests to identify the cause of his ailments.
The release also mentioned that he was in good spirits and full of praise for the care he has received at the hospital.
The nature of the infection affecting the 81-year-old Archbishop is still not known.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019