Desmond Tutu Hospitalized
South African social rights activist and retired Anglican bishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu was taken to hospital yesterday after suffering from an ongoing infection based on reports from the Desmond and Leah Tutu foundation.
The foundation in a release says the Archbishop went to a hospital in Cape Town for treatment of a persistent infection and will be doing further tests to identify the cause of his ailments.
The release also mentioned that he was in good spirits and full of praise for the care he has received at the hospital.
The nature of the infection affecting the 81-year-old Archbishop is still not known.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019