New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football
It has been well over three decades since the musical icon Bob Marley passed away but his face remains ubiquitous in countries across the globe.
A recently released short film focuses on Bob’s love for football and his lasting impact at Ajax Football Club in Amsterdam.
The film titled Bob Marley and the Beautiful Game is both enlightening and entertaining.
British-Jamaican reggae musician, Levi Roots and Grammy Award-winning dancehall star Sean Paul are also featured in the film.
The film was made possible via a collaboration between Island Records and video makers Copa 90.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019