New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football
It has been well over three decades since the musical icon Bob Marley passed away but his face remains ubiquitous in countries across the globe.
A recently released short film focuses on Bob’s love for football and his lasting impact at Ajax Football Club in Amsterdam.
The film titled Bob Marley and the Beautiful Game is both enlightening and entertaining.
British-Jamaican reggae musician, Levi Roots and Grammy Award-winning dancehall star Sean Paul are also featured in the film.
The film was made possible via a collaboration between Island Records and video makers Copa 90.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JFF Calls For Women And Families To Come Out In Support Of The Reggae Girlz - September 19, 2019
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019