Jamaican Dollar Revalues Against US Greenback
On September 15, 2017 – the Jamaican dollar traded at an all time low against the US greenback – 131.15 JMD to 1 USD.
But since then the dollar has recovered a fair amount of its value.
According to the trading summary from the Bank of Jamaica (BOJ), the Jamaican dollar revalued by 17 cents against the US dollar on Thursday.
The local currency ended the trading day at $128.41 against the US dollar.
The British Pound Sterling closed at $169.33 from $168.53, while the Canadian dollar closed at $103.36 from $103.43.
Related Post: How the Jamaican Dollar Has Devalued Over Time
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018