Jamaican Dollar Revalues Against US Greenback
On September 15, 2017 – the Jamaican dollar traded at an all time low against the US greenback – 131.15 JMD to 1 USD.
But since then the dollar has recovered a fair amount of its value.
According to the trading summary from the Bank of Jamaica (BOJ), the Jamaican dollar revalued by 17 cents against the US dollar on Thursday.
The local currency ended the trading day at $128.41 against the US dollar.
The British Pound Sterling closed at $169.33 from $168.53, while the Canadian dollar closed at $103.36 from $103.43.
Related Post: How the Jamaican Dollar Has Devalued Over Time
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Wonderful Home FOR SALE At Unbelievable Price In Highgate! - December 10, 2018
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Furnished Home For RENT In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018