Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Brace For Bayer Leverkusen
On Sunday Leon Bailey scored two goals to help his club Bayer Leverkusen earn a 4-4 draw with Hannover in the German Bundesliga.
Bailey came off the bench at half time with his team trailing 2-3 but only needed two minutes to find the back of the net.
The 20-year old winger made a surging run down the left wing before pulling the trigger to make it 3-3.
And 20 minutes later the Jamaican found his scoring boots again after producing another blistering run on the left flank.
Leverkusen conceded their 4-3 advantage with just seven minutes remaining courtesy of of some sub-par defending.
In a post match interview with Sky Sports Bailey stated “We didn’t focus enough in front of the goal…If you can go back and look at the game we created so many opportunities…that should have been game over.”
He added “For instance, me as example, I scored two and I went on and I got a third chance and I know….I’m a 100 percent sure if I took that chance it would have been over for them”.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018