Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Brace For Bayer Leverkusen
On Sunday Leon Bailey scored two goals to help his club Bayer Leverkusen earn a 4-4 draw with Hannover in the German Bundesliga.
Bailey came off the bench at half time with his team trailing 2-3 but only needed two minutes to find the back of the net.
The 20-year old winger made a surging run down the left wing before pulling the trigger to make it 3-3.
And 20 minutes later the Jamaican found his scoring boots again after producing another blistering run on the left flank.
Leverkusen conceded their 4-3 advantage with just seven minutes remaining courtesy of of some sub-par defending.
In a post match interview with Sky Sports Bailey stated “We didn’t focus enough in front of the goal…If you can go back and look at the game we created so many opportunities…that should have been game over.”
He added “For instance, me as example, I scored two and I went on and I got a third chance and I know….I’m a 100 percent sure if I took that chance it would have been over for them”.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018