Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Brace For Bayer Leverkusen
On Sunday Leon Bailey scored two goals to help his club Bayer Leverkusen earn a 4-4 draw with Hannover in the German Bundesliga.
Bailey came off the bench at half time with his team trailing 2-3 but only needed two minutes to find the back of the net.
The 20-year old winger made a surging run down the left wing before pulling the trigger to make it 3-3.
And 20 minutes later the Jamaican found his scoring boots again after producing another blistering run on the left flank.
Leverkusen conceded their 4-3 advantage with just seven minutes remaining courtesy of of some sub-par defending.
In a post match interview with Sky Sports Bailey stated “We didn’t focus enough in front of the goal…If you can go back and look at the game we created so many opportunities…that should have been game over.”
He added “For instance, me as example, I scored two and I went on and I got a third chance and I know….I’m a 100 percent sure if I took that chance it would have been over for them”.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018
- Jamaican Singer Diana King Weds Her Partner Mijanne Webster - January 16, 2018
- More Than 20 People Hospitalised Following Collision In St Thomas - January 15, 2018