Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Brace For Bayer Leverkusen
On Sunday Leon Bailey scored two goals to help his club Bayer Leverkusen earn a 4-4 draw with Hannover in the German Bundesliga.
Bailey came off the bench at half time with his team trailing 2-3 but only needed two minutes to find the back of the net.
The 20-year old winger made a surging run down the left wing before pulling the trigger to make it 3-3.
And 20 minutes later the Jamaican found his scoring boots again after producing another blistering run on the left flank.
Leverkusen conceded their 4-3 advantage with just seven minutes remaining courtesy of of some sub-par defending.
In a post match interview with Sky Sports Bailey stated “We didn’t focus enough in front of the goal…If you can go back and look at the game we created so many opportunities…that should have been game over.”
He added “For instance, me as example, I scored two and I went on and I got a third chance and I know….I’m a 100 percent sure if I took that chance it would have been over for them”.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018