Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards
Jamaica’s Sangster International Airport (SIA) has once again been named the Caribbean’s leading airport by the World Travel Awards.
This is the 9th time in as many years that the Montego Bay based airport has copped the coveted award.
SIA was chosen from a group which included 11 airports in the Caribbean.
The airport first won the award in 2005, but failed to regain the title until 2009. And the SIA has not failed to win the annual award since.
The following were nominated for the Caribbean’s Leading Airport 2017 award:
Aéroport International Martinique Aimé Césaire
Aerupuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix, Aruba
Grantley Adams International Airport, Barbados
L.F Wade International Airport, Bermuda
Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, Puerto Rico
Lynden Pindling International Airport, Bahamas
Norman Manley International Airport, Jamaica
Piarco International Airport, Trinidad
Pointe-a-Pitre International Airport, Guadeloupe
Princess Juliana International Airport, St Maarten
Punta Cana International Airport, Dominican Republic
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Furnished Home For RENT In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018