Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards
Jamaica’s Sangster International Airport (SIA) has once again been named the Caribbean’s leading airport by the World Travel Awards.
This is the 9th time in as many years that the Montego Bay based airport has copped the coveted award.
SIA was chosen from a group which included 11 airports in the Caribbean.
The airport first won the award in 2005, but failed to regain the title until 2009. And the SIA has not failed to win the annual award since.
The following were nominated for the Caribbean’s Leading Airport 2017 award:
Aéroport International Martinique Aimé Césaire
Aerupuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix, Aruba
Grantley Adams International Airport, Barbados
L.F Wade International Airport, Bermuda
Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, Puerto Rico
Lynden Pindling International Airport, Bahamas
Norman Manley International Airport, Jamaica
Piarco International Airport, Trinidad
Pointe-a-Pitre International Airport, Guadeloupe
Princess Juliana International Airport, St Maarten
Punta Cana International Airport, Dominican Republic
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica Represented In IDB Development Work - May 26, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings - May 26, 2018
- Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father - May 25, 2018
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018