Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards
Jamaica’s Sangster International Airport (SIA) has once again been named the Caribbean’s leading airport by the World Travel Awards.
This is the 9th time in as many years that the Montego Bay based airport has copped the coveted award.
SIA was chosen from a group which included 11 airports in the Caribbean.
The airport first won the award in 2005, but failed to regain the title until 2009. And the SIA has not failed to win the annual award since.
The following were nominated for the Caribbean’s Leading Airport 2017 award:
Aéroport International Martinique Aimé Césaire
Aerupuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix, Aruba
Grantley Adams International Airport, Barbados
L.F Wade International Airport, Bermuda
Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, Puerto Rico
Lynden Pindling International Airport, Bahamas
Norman Manley International Airport, Jamaica
Piarco International Airport, Trinidad
Pointe-a-Pitre International Airport, Guadeloupe
Princess Juliana International Airport, St Maarten
Punta Cana International Airport, Dominican Republic
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018