Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards
Jamaica’s Sangster International Airport (SIA) has once again been named the Caribbean’s leading airport by the World Travel Awards.
This is the 9th time in as many years that the Montego Bay based airport has copped the coveted award.
SIA was chosen from a group which included 11 airports in the Caribbean.
The airport first won the award in 2005, but failed to regain the title until 2009. And the SIA has not failed to win the annual award since.
The following were nominated for the Caribbean’s Leading Airport 2017 award:
Aéroport International Martinique Aimé Césaire
Aerupuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix, Aruba
Grantley Adams International Airport, Barbados
L.F Wade International Airport, Bermuda
Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, Puerto Rico
Lynden Pindling International Airport, Bahamas
Norman Manley International Airport, Jamaica
Piarco International Airport, Trinidad
Pointe-a-Pitre International Airport, Guadeloupe
Princess Juliana International Airport, St Maarten
Punta Cana International Airport, Dominican Republic
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 100 People Killed In First 20 Days Of 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Primary School To Be Renamed For Veronica Campbell Brown - January 22, 2018
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018