Magnum King Symatic Escapes Serious Injury In Car Flip
Magnum Kings and Queens 2017 winner Symatic is probably counting his lucky stars today after emerging from a car crash relatively unscathed on the North-South Highway.
The accident reportedly occurred between Caymanas and Mammee Bay on Tuesday evening.
Symatic is quoted by Loop News as saying:
“When mi realise that the two front wheel lock left, and ah send me into the wall, mi mash the brakes and the car swing back into the road, but because the wheels dem lock, the car flip and end up inna the gutter.”
“When mi come out and look behind the gutter, is a big hole behind it, if the car had fallen into that, mi wouldn’t survive it, mi just glad mi never did a drive fast.”
He reportedly received minor scratched across his body but was treated at hospital and is now recuperating at home.
According to the artiste, he and a female occupant were travelling at approximately 40 miles per hour when the accident took place.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018