Magnum King Symatic Escapes Serious Injury In Car Flip
Magnum Kings and Queens 2017 winner Symatic is probably counting his lucky stars today after emerging from a car crash relatively unscathed on the North-South Highway.
The accident reportedly occurred between Caymanas and Mammee Bay on Tuesday evening.
Symatic is quoted by Loop News as saying:
“When mi realise that the two front wheel lock left, and ah send me into the wall, mi mash the brakes and the car swing back into the road, but because the wheels dem lock, the car flip and end up inna the gutter.”
“When mi come out and look behind the gutter, is a big hole behind it, if the car had fallen into that, mi wouldn’t survive it, mi just glad mi never did a drive fast.”
He reportedly received minor scratched across his body but was treated at hospital and is now recuperating at home.
According to the artiste, he and a female occupant were travelling at approximately 40 miles per hour when the accident took place.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Toddler Goes Missing In Westmoreland - February 25, 2018
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018