Magnum King Symatic Escapes Serious Injury In Car Flip
Magnum Kings and Queens 2017 winner Symatic is probably counting his lucky stars today after emerging from a car crash relatively unscathed on the North-South Highway.
The accident reportedly occurred between Caymanas and Mammee Bay on Tuesday evening.
Symatic is quoted by Loop News as saying:
“When mi realise that the two front wheel lock left, and ah send me into the wall, mi mash the brakes and the car swing back into the road, but because the wheels dem lock, the car flip and end up inna the gutter.”
“When mi come out and look behind the gutter, is a big hole behind it, if the car had fallen into that, mi wouldn’t survive it, mi just glad mi never did a drive fast.”
He reportedly received minor scratched across his body but was treated at hospital and is now recuperating at home.
According to the artiste, he and a female occupant were travelling at approximately 40 miles per hour when the accident took place.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Revalues Against US Greenback - October 14, 2017