Magnum King Symatic Escapes Serious Injury In Car Flip
Magnum Kings and Queens 2017 winner Symatic is probably counting his lucky stars today after emerging from a car crash relatively unscathed on the North-South Highway.
The accident reportedly occurred between Caymanas and Mammee Bay on Tuesday evening.
Symatic is quoted by Loop News as saying:
“When mi realise that the two front wheel lock left, and ah send me into the wall, mi mash the brakes and the car swing back into the road, but because the wheels dem lock, the car flip and end up inna the gutter.”
“When mi come out and look behind the gutter, is a big hole behind it, if the car had fallen into that, mi wouldn’t survive it, mi just glad mi never did a drive fast.”
He reportedly received minor scratched across his body but was treated at hospital and is now recuperating at home.
According to the artiste, he and a female occupant were travelling at approximately 40 miles per hour when the accident took place.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018