Magnum King Symatic Escapes Serious Injury In Car Flip
Magnum Kings and Queens 2017 winner Symatic is probably counting his lucky stars today after emerging from a car crash relatively unscathed on the North-South Highway.
The accident reportedly occurred between Caymanas and Mammee Bay on Tuesday evening.
Symatic is quoted by Loop News as saying:
“When mi realise that the two front wheel lock left, and ah send me into the wall, mi mash the brakes and the car swing back into the road, but because the wheels dem lock, the car flip and end up inna the gutter.”
“When mi come out and look behind the gutter, is a big hole behind it, if the car had fallen into that, mi wouldn’t survive it, mi just glad mi never did a drive fast.”
He reportedly received minor scratched across his body but was treated at hospital and is now recuperating at home.
According to the artiste, he and a female occupant were travelling at approximately 40 miles per hour when the accident took place.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017