Bomb Scare Prompts Heightened Security At Elleston Road Police Station
Police in Kingston have reportedly bolstered security at the Elleston road police station in St Andrew, following an unsuccessful bomb attack on Saturday morning (June 3).
At approximately 5:00 am police control in Kingston reportedly received a phone call that the guard room at the Elleston road police station had been fire bombed.
Officers on guard room duties at the station subsequently went outside to investigate and discovered a cocktail bomb.
According to Irie FM, the bomb was reportedly discovered in a shattered Apple Vodka bottle lying next to a wall with a towel which was used as a “wick” among the splinters.
A team from the scene of crime unit was then called in to process the scene.
One officer reportedly stated that the officers could have been gravely injured if the cocktail bomb had ignited.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018
- Jamaican Artiste Sues Miley Cyrus For US$300 Million Over ‘We Can’t Stop’ - March 14, 2018
- US$500 Round Trip Flights From Jamaica To Germany Now Being Offered - March 14, 2018