Bomb Scare Prompts Heightened Security At Elleston Road Police Station
Police in Kingston have reportedly bolstered security at the Elleston road police station in St Andrew, following an unsuccessful bomb attack on Saturday morning (June 3).
At approximately 5:00 am police control in Kingston reportedly received a phone call that the guard room at the Elleston road police station had been fire bombed.
Officers on guard room duties at the station subsequently went outside to investigate and discovered a cocktail bomb.
According to Irie FM, the bomb was reportedly discovered in a shattered Apple Vodka bottle lying next to a wall with a towel which was used as a “wick” among the splinters.
A team from the scene of crime unit was then called in to process the scene.
One officer reportedly stated that the officers could have been gravely injured if the cocktail bomb had ignited.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017
- Businessman Killed In Sandy Bay, Clarendon - August 16, 2017
- Jamaica Soars On Latest FIFA Ranking Following 2nd Place Gold Cup Finish - August 16, 2017
- Returning Residents Robbed By Gunmen Just Minutes After Leaving Airport - August 15, 2017
- Bolt To Finally Play For Manchester United In ‘Legends’ Game Against Barcelona - August 15, 2017
- Just In: South East St Mary MP, Dr Winston Green Dies - August 14, 2017