Bomb Scare Prompts Heightened Security At Elleston Road Police Station
Police in Kingston have reportedly bolstered security at the Elleston road police station in St Andrew, following an unsuccessful bomb attack on Saturday morning (June 3).
At approximately 5:00 am police control in Kingston reportedly received a phone call that the guard room at the Elleston road police station had been fire bombed.
Officers on guard room duties at the station subsequently went outside to investigate and discovered a cocktail bomb.
According to Irie FM, the bomb was reportedly discovered in a shattered Apple Vodka bottle lying next to a wall with a towel which was used as a “wick” among the splinters.
A team from the scene of crime unit was then called in to process the scene.
One officer reportedly stated that the officers could have been gravely injured if the cocktail bomb had ignited.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Ninjaman To Be Sentenced Next Monday - December 16, 2017
- Hyundai Motor Launches “Be There With Hyundai” Fan Competition for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ - December 15, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch Discontinued For Northern Parishes - December 15, 2017
- Chelsea Reportedly Eager To Sign Jamaican Football Star Leon Bailey - December 14, 2017
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017