Stevie Wonder Set to Get Married in Jamaica
American musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, Stevie Wonder is set to get married in Jamaica.
The 67-year-old will reportedly marry 42-year-old Tomeeka Robyn Bracy in a star-studded beachside ceremony in Jamaica on June 17.
And according to British newspaper The Daily Mail, Wonder’s nine children who range in age from three to 42 and a host of celebrities including Elton Jon and Smith are all expected to flock to the island for the event.
The couple, who have been dating for five years already have two children together.
Bracy will be Wonder’s third wife.
Last year Bridal Guide named Jamaica in its listing of the 22 Top Caribbean Honeymoon Spots.
See Related Post: Jamaica Named in Rankings of Top Caribbean Honeymoon Destinations
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica By Bike Returns With Kingston To Negril Charity Ride - September 20, 2017
- Cop Killed By Gunmen At His Home In St Catherine - September 20, 2017
- Category 5 Hurricane Maria Leaves “Widespread Devastation” In Dominica, Continues To Rip Through Caribbean - September 19, 2017
- Minor Earthquake Rattles Several Parishes - September 18, 2017
- Hurricane Maria Approaches Caribbean, Expected To Strengthen Rapidly - September 18, 2017
- Thousands Of Jamaicans Among ‘Dreamers’ In The US - September 17, 2017
- New JFF Boss Elected - September 17, 2017
- World’s Oldest Person – Jamaica’s Violet Moss-Brown Dies At 117 - September 16, 2017
- Jamaican Banana/Plantain Farmers Achieve GlobalG.A.P. Certification - September 15, 2017
- More Reggae Boyz To Ply Trade In Europe - September 15, 2017