Stevie Wonder Set to Get Married in Jamaica
American musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, Stevie Wonder is set to get married in Jamaica.
The 67-year-old will reportedly marry 42-year-old Tomeeka Robyn Bracy in a star-studded beachside ceremony in Jamaica on June 17.
And according to British newspaper The Daily Mail, Wonder’s nine children who range in age from three to 42 and a host of celebrities including Elton Jon and Smith are all expected to flock to the island for the event.
The couple, who have been dating for five years already have two children together.
Bracy will be Wonder’s third wife.
Last year Bridal Guide named Jamaica in its listing of the 22 Top Caribbean Honeymoon Spots.
See Related Post: Jamaica Named in Rankings of Top Caribbean Honeymoon Destinations
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: jablog[email protected]
- Weather – More Rain On The Horizon For Jamaica - November 24, 2017
- Andre Blake, Kemar Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore Shortlisted For CONCACAF Awards - November 23, 2017
- Starbucks Opens First Store In Jamaica - November 21, 2017
- BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder - November 20, 2017
- Woman, Daughter Killed In St James - November 20, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Fifth Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - November 20, 2017
- Atkinson Maintains Unbeaten Streak In 50m Breaststroke As FINA Swimming Short Course World Cup Concludes - November 19, 2017
- Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10 - November 18, 2017
- The Impact of Reggae on Worldwide Culture - November 17, 2017
- American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica - November 16, 2017