Stevie Wonder Set to Get Married in Jamaica
American musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, Stevie Wonder is set to get married in Jamaica.
The 67-year-old will reportedly marry 42-year-old Tomeeka Robyn Bracy in a star-studded beachside ceremony in Jamaica on June 17.
And according to British newspaper The Daily Mail, Wonder’s nine children who range in age from three to 42 and a host of celebrities including Elton Jon and Smith are all expected to flock to the island for the event.
The couple, who have been dating for five years already have two children together.
Bracy will be Wonder’s third wife.
Last year Bridal Guide named Jamaica in its listing of the 22 Top Caribbean Honeymoon Spots.
See Related Post: Jamaica Named in Rankings of Top Caribbean Honeymoon Destinations
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Japanese Finalist On Magnum Kings and Queens of Dancehall Says She Received “Many Racist Comments” - May 29, 2017
- Elderly Jamaican-Born Woman Scammed Out Of Life Savings in New York - May 29, 2017
- Fatal Shootings By Police Increase By 45% - May 29, 2017
- Munga Charged With Murder - May 28, 2017
- Elaine Thompson Finishes Third In 200m At Eugene Diamond League - May 28, 2017
- Mother, Son Killed in Hanover - May 27, 2017
- 8 Jamaican Youngsters Receive Medical Scholarships From Cuba - May 27, 2017
- Life Sentences For Jamaican-Born DC Sniper Thrown Out - May 26, 2017
- 23-Yr-Old Man Allegedly Killed By Girlfriend in St Ann - May 26, 2017
- JPS Seeks Electricity Rate Increase - May 26, 2017