Stevie Wonder Set to Get Married in Jamaica
American musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, Stevie Wonder is set to get married in Jamaica.
The 67-year-old will reportedly marry 42-year-old Tomeeka Robyn Bracy in a star-studded beachside ceremony in Jamaica on June 17.
And according to British newspaper The Daily Mail, Wonder’s nine children who range in age from three to 42 and a host of celebrities including Elton Jon and Smith are all expected to flock to the island for the event.
The couple, who have been dating for five years already have two children together.
Bracy will be Wonder’s third wife.
Last year Bridal Guide named Jamaica in its listing of the 22 Top Caribbean Honeymoon Spots.
See Related Post: Jamaica Named in Rankings of Top Caribbean Honeymoon Destinations
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Usain Bolt Scores Twice And Pulls Off Exquisite Nutmeg In Borussia Dortmund Training Session - March 24, 2018
- National Under 15 And Under 18 Table Tennis Squad Scheduled For Caribbean Tournament In Cuba - March 22, 2018
- “I Think We Can” See Bolt At Old Trafford Next Season – José Mourinho - March 22, 2018
- Usain Bolt Scores Superb Header In Borussia Dortmund Kit! - March 21, 2018
- Former England Youth Star Appears Eager To Join Reggae Boyz - March 21, 2018
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018