Stevie Wonder Set to Get Married in Jamaica
American musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, Stevie Wonder is set to get married in Jamaica.
The 67-year-old will reportedly marry 42-year-old Tomeeka Robyn Bracy in a star-studded beachside ceremony in Jamaica on June 17.
And according to British newspaper The Daily Mail, Wonder’s nine children who range in age from three to 42 and a host of celebrities including Elton Jon and Smith are all expected to flock to the island for the event.
The couple, who have been dating for five years already have two children together.
Bracy will be Wonder’s third wife.
Last year Bridal Guide named Jamaica in its listing of the 22 Top Caribbean Honeymoon Spots.
See Related Post: Jamaica Named in Rankings of Top Caribbean Honeymoon Destinations
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Breaking: Cop Killed on Constant Spring Road - April 28, 2017
- Elaine Thompson to Face Schippers Again in May - April 28, 2017
- ‘Bibi’ Writes Touching Tribute to Germaine Mason - April 27, 2017
- Jamaican Cancer Sufferer Reportedly Claims He Was Tied Up and Kicked Off British Airways Flight - April 27, 2017
- Bolt’s World-Record Berlin Runs Named Best in World Championship History - April 27, 2017
- Young Reggae Boyz Defeat El Salvador 3-1 in CONCACAF U-17 Championship - April 27, 2017
- Teenager Allegedly Commits Suicide in St James - April 26, 2017
- Eight Alleged Scammers Extradited to the United States - April 26, 2017
- US May Soon Impose Tax on Remittances to Jamaica, Other Countries in the Region - April 26, 2017
- Damage From Flood Rains to Cost Gov’t Nearly Half a Billion Dollars - April 26, 2017