Jamaica’s Martha Brae River Named in List of 8 Natural Wonders to See in the Caribbean
The Caribbean is home to many of the world’s most favoured destinations.
The region boasts numerous beautiful islands that vary greatly, both in climate and geography.
Because of this, millions flock to the Caribbean annually to take in the all the region has to offer.
And Jamaica, as a top destination in the region boasts tremendous appeal – largely because of the island’s magnificent scenery, cuisine, music and rich culture.
A recent list of ‘8 Caribbean Natural Wonders You Have To See To Believe’ by The Huffington Post has included Jamaica’s Martha Brae River.
Huffington Post states:
“Enter another world when you hop aboard a bamboo raft to weave through the Jamaican jungle on the Martha Brae River. Just a few minutes away from the town of Falmouth, you’ll feel like you’ve stepped back in time. During your three-mile journey, look for local fruits such as colorful ackee, breadfruit and calabash dangling from the trees that arch over the water.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Breaking: Cop Killed on Constant Spring Road - April 28, 2017
- Elaine Thompson to Face Schippers Again in May - April 28, 2017
- ‘Bibi’ Writes Touching Tribute to Germaine Mason - April 27, 2017
- Jamaican Cancer Sufferer Reportedly Claims He Was Tied Up and Kicked Off British Airways Flight - April 27, 2017
- Bolt’s World-Record Berlin Runs Named Best in World Championship History - April 27, 2017
- Young Reggae Boyz Defeat El Salvador 3-1 in CONCACAF U-17 Championship - April 27, 2017
- Teenager Allegedly Commits Suicide in St James - April 26, 2017
- Eight Alleged Scammers Extradited to the United States - April 26, 2017
- US May Soon Impose Tax on Remittances to Jamaica, Other Countries in the Region - April 26, 2017
- Damage From Flood Rains to Cost Gov’t Nearly Half a Billion Dollars - April 26, 2017