Jamaica’s Martha Brae River Named in List of 8 Natural Wonders to See in the Caribbean
The Caribbean is home to many of the world’s most favoured destinations.
The region boasts numerous beautiful islands that vary greatly, both in climate and geography.
Because of this, millions flock to the Caribbean annually to take in the all the region has to offer.
And Jamaica, as a top destination in the region boasts tremendous appeal – largely because of the island’s magnificent scenery, cuisine, music and rich culture.
A recent list of ‘8 Caribbean Natural Wonders You Have To See To Believe’ by The Huffington Post has included Jamaica’s Martha Brae River.
Huffington Post states:
“Enter another world when you hop aboard a bamboo raft to weave through the Jamaican jungle on the Martha Brae River. Just a few minutes away from the town of Falmouth, you’ll feel like you’ve stepped back in time. During your three-mile journey, look for local fruits such as colorful ackee, breadfruit and calabash dangling from the trees that arch over the water.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Munga Charged With Murder - May 28, 2017
- Elaine Thompson Finishes Third In 200m At Eugene Diamond League - May 28, 2017
- Mother, Son Killed in Hanover - May 27, 2017
- 8 Jamaican Youngsters Receive Medical Scholarships From Cuba - May 27, 2017
- Life Sentences For Jamaican-Born DC Sniper Thrown Out - May 26, 2017
- 23-Yr-Old Man Allegedly Killed By Girlfriend in St Ann - May 26, 2017
- JPS Seeks Electricity Rate Increase - May 26, 2017
- Jamaica’s Love Affair With the Mentally Tough Sport of Football - May 26, 2017
- Elaine Thompson, Dafne Schippers to Clash On Saturday - May 25, 2017
- Jamaican Man Admits to Participating in Lottery Scam Targeting Elderly Victims in the US - May 25, 2017