Jamaica’s Martha Brae River Named in List of 8 Natural Wonders to See in the Caribbean
The Caribbean is home to many of the world’s most favoured destinations.
The region boasts numerous beautiful islands that vary greatly, both in climate and geography.
Because of this, millions flock to the Caribbean annually to take in the all the region has to offer.
And Jamaica, as a top destination in the region boasts tremendous appeal – largely because of the island’s magnificent scenery, cuisine, music and rich culture.
A recent list of ‘8 Caribbean Natural Wonders You Have To See To Believe’ by The Huffington Post has included Jamaica’s Martha Brae River.
Huffington Post states:
“Enter another world when you hop aboard a bamboo raft to weave through the Jamaican jungle on the Martha Brae River. Just a few minutes away from the town of Falmouth, you’ll feel like you’ve stepped back in time. During your three-mile journey, look for local fruits such as colorful ackee, breadfruit and calabash dangling from the trees that arch over the water.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica Represented In IDB Development Work - May 26, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings - May 26, 2018
- Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father - May 25, 2018
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018