Jamaica’s Martha Brae River Named in List of 8 Natural Wonders to See in the Caribbean
The Caribbean is home to many of the world’s most favoured destinations.
The region boasts numerous beautiful islands that vary greatly, both in climate and geography.
Because of this, millions flock to the Caribbean annually to take in the all the region has to offer.
And Jamaica, as a top destination in the region boasts tremendous appeal – largely because of the island’s magnificent scenery, cuisine, music and rich culture.
A recent list of ‘8 Caribbean Natural Wonders You Have To See To Believe’ by The Huffington Post has included Jamaica’s Martha Brae River.
Huffington Post states:
“Enter another world when you hop aboard a bamboo raft to weave through the Jamaican jungle on the Martha Brae River. Just a few minutes away from the town of Falmouth, you’ll feel like you’ve stepped back in time. During your three-mile journey, look for local fruits such as colorful ackee, breadfruit and calabash dangling from the trees that arch over the water.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- U-17 Reggae Girlz Out Of Contention For Women’s World Cup - October 23, 2017
- Bloody Weekend Sees Seven Killed In St James - October 22, 2017
- ‘A Lot’ Of Football Clubs Have Contacted Me – Usain Bolt - October 22, 2017
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017