Jamaica’s Martha Brae River Named in List of 8 Natural Wonders to See in the Caribbean
The Caribbean is home to many of the world’s most favoured destinations.
The region boasts numerous beautiful islands that vary greatly, both in climate and geography.
Because of this, millions flock to the Caribbean annually to take in the all the region has to offer.
And Jamaica, as a top destination in the region boasts tremendous appeal – largely because of the island’s magnificent scenery, cuisine, music and rich culture.
A recent list of ‘8 Caribbean Natural Wonders You Have To See To Believe’ by The Huffington Post has included Jamaica’s Martha Brae River.
Huffington Post states:
“Enter another world when you hop aboard a bamboo raft to weave through the Jamaican jungle on the Martha Brae River. Just a few minutes away from the town of Falmouth, you’ll feel like you’ve stepped back in time. During your three-mile journey, look for local fruits such as colorful ackee, breadfruit and calabash dangling from the trees that arch over the water.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Weather – More Rain On The Horizon For Jamaica - November 24, 2017
- Andre Blake, Kemar Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore Shortlisted For CONCACAF Awards - November 23, 2017
- Starbucks Opens First Store In Jamaica - November 21, 2017
- BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder - November 20, 2017
- Woman, Daughter Killed In St James - November 20, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Fifth Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - November 20, 2017
- Atkinson Maintains Unbeaten Streak In 50m Breaststroke As FINA Swimming Short Course World Cup Concludes - November 19, 2017
- Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10 - November 18, 2017
- The Impact of Reggae on Worldwide Culture - November 17, 2017
- American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica - November 16, 2017