The Real Revolutionary
The Mighty Falcon came out of the sun like the Son of Man,
Its mighty wings created waves as it traversed the oceans afar,
From the shores of Latin America in the Americas,
Landed and perched in the Caribbean,
Then soared over the Continent of Africa to the Cape of Good Hope;
Liberated the indigenous people from the claws of European vultures;
Breathed into them the spirit of revolution
So that they too could revolt against oppressions,
Trodden domination and liberated themselves.
The Mighty Falcon soared and accomplished its mission
And changed the hands of time forever.
Its era is over, a job well done;
It’s time to reincarnate into another time and space.
Viva la Mighty Falcon, history has absolved you
Now it’s time for you to return to the sun.
So my friends, be cheerful
Let’s not mourn its transitioning
Let’s cherish and uplift its legacy.
By Franklin Douglas
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Do Something For Our Currency Mr Prime Minister - August 15, 2018
- An Awakening: JLP And PNP Taking Small But Necessary Actions To Defeat The Jamaican Crime Monster - July 27, 2018
- Will Andrew Holness End The Demeaning, Entrenched Garrisons In Modern Day, Independent Jamaica? - July 23, 2018
- ILL ADVISED POLITICAL CONSULTANTS: Saboteurs of Jamaica’s Development? - July 10, 2018
- Lives Ruined By Empty Promises From Rich, Callous, Greedy Politicians - July 5, 2018
- Free National Healthcare In Jamaica – Promise Or Peril? - June 18, 2018
- Black Blood: Trace The Family Tree - June 16, 2018
- A Flicker Of Hope: Peter Phillips And The PNP Envision A New Jamaica! - June 15, 2018
- Impressive Quality Leadership: Andrew Holness’s Outstanding Mid Term Scorecard - June 11, 2018
- “76” Clancy’s Journey - June 3, 2018