The Real Revolutionary
The Mighty Falcon came out of the sun like the Son of Man,
Its mighty wings created waves as it traversed the oceans afar,
From the shores of Latin America in the Americas,
Landed and perched in the Caribbean,
Then soared over the Continent of Africa to the Cape of Good Hope;
Liberated the indigenous people from the claws of European vultures;
Breathed into them the spirit of revolution
So that they too could revolt against oppressions,
Trodden domination and liberated themselves.
The Mighty Falcon soared and accomplished its mission
And changed the hands of time forever.
Its era is over, a job well done;
It’s time to reincarnate into another time and space.
Viva la Mighty Falcon, history has absolved you
Now it’s time for you to return to the sun.
So my friends, be cheerful
Let’s not mourn its transitioning
Let’s cherish and uplift its legacy.
By Franklin Douglas
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Make A Statement: Ideas For Socially Responsible Clothing Accessories - January 30, 2019
- Has Irreversible Dementia Consumed The PNP? - December 16, 2018
- Jamaica Casinos - December 15, 2018
- Top 5 Celebrity Poker Players - November 15, 2018
- Prime Land For Sale In Plantation Village St Ann - November 7, 2018
- A-League Is Ready For The Bolt - October 8, 2018
- A Discussion On Jamaican Football - September 23, 2018
- Microsoft MCSA Dynamics 365 – Passing The MB2-716 Exam - August 28, 2018
- Do Something For Our Currency Mr Prime Minister - August 15, 2018
- An Awakening: JLP And PNP Taking Small But Necessary Actions To Defeat The Jamaican Crime Monster - July 27, 2018