Bolt Becomes the Face For New Insole Brand Enertor
The world’s fastest man, Jamaica’s Usain Bolt has been announced as the face of the new sporting insole company Enertor.
The company’s website states that ENERTOR™ insoles use patented D3O® technology – a smart material that cushions the foot when moved slowly, but locks together on impact to absorb and disperse energy, before instantly returning to its flexible state.
This unique characteristic provides enhanced shock absorption and gives proven energy returns of up to 36 percent.
Check out the video below:
Campaigns for the company featuring Bolt will reportedly run across Tv, print, digital, social support and paid display, online and in-store activation.
Bolt currently has deals with several companies including Gatorade, Puma, Digicel, Virgin Media, Hublot, among others.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019