So What Was All the Fuss About?
Once again the ‘waggonists’ have lost their bet on Bolt.
The media sensation created was part promotion, part crucifixion, despite not having tried the accused.
Bolt and his team withdrew from public distraction and went under ground.
This added fuel to the whirling fire of death by the coronation of Gatlin, based on his visible assault on the track of all his opponents.
But even Gatlin knew Bolt was not to be taken lightly.
Bolt was in the finest shape of his life for a 29 year old.
Proper diet, less partying, maximum training meant he was heading to the starting blocks like the finest Ferrari.
A champion does not need regular races, he only needs proper wheels.
On Sunday August 23,2015 at 8.15am est, the world got their answer, the ‘waggonists’ jumped for joy and those who never jumped ship shouted above the fickle crowd, #YamBeatsDrugs.
Was there any doubt?
What Was all the fuss about?
Check out Paul’s Blog HERE
- Bob Marley – A Universe Within Himself - February 6, 2019
- Jamaica’s Heart Stopped At The World Championships - August 8, 2017
- Who is a Jamaican? - May 5, 2017
- I am Sick and Tired of Getting Sick and Tired - September 25, 2016
- Salsa Is Not The New Black - September 11, 2016
- Doubting Thomas and Team Jamaica - July 5, 2016
- The PNP Slap Heard From Around The World - February 27, 2016
- It’s Silly Season in Jamaica - February 13, 2016
- Power Corrupts, Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely - January 3, 2016
- Jamaica Deserves Better Than This - October 26, 2015