Fruit Vendors Dies After JUTC Bus Mows Down Group of People
Several persons were mowed down by a Jamaica Urban Transit Company bus on Monday morning resulting in the death of a fruit vendor in West Parade, Downtown Kingston.
One male fruit vendor was killed and about five other persons including both drivers were carried to hospital for treatment.
Police have not yet released the name of the vendor who was killed.
None one on the bus was injured.
Head of the traffic police Senior Superintendent Calvin Allen says police are conducting investigations.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- JFF Calls For Women And Families To Come Out In Support Of The Reggae Girlz - September 19, 2019
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019