Lady under the Silver Moon
My inspiration for this piece came after I saw a girl dancing without any music being played.
I went over to her and asked her “What are you dancing to?”
She looked at me and said “I‘m dancing to the music in my head.”
Technique used: Pointillism – Pen & Ink
Original dimensions: 20 * 13 inches
For those unfamiliar with this technique, it is a technique of painting in which small, distinct dots of pure color are applied in patterns to form an image.
The technique relies on the ability of the eye and mind of the viewer to blend the color spots into a fuller range of tones.
If you like my work please feel free to contact me at:
Email: [email protected]
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
To submit your own articles please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected] Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Jamaica’s National Fruit – Ackee - October 11, 2018
- Bast Symphony - July 27, 2014
- Key Between Dreams and Fantasy - May 30, 2014
- A Woman’s Love - May 7, 2014
- Fantasy Fishes - April 21, 2014
- Ascending - April 8, 2014
- Playing with Love - March 12, 2014
- Jazz & Blues - March 7, 2014
- Lady under the Silver Moon - February 28, 2014