‘Belly’ & ‘Shottas’ Actor Louie Rankin Dies In Car Crash
Jamaican dancehall reggae artist and actor Louie Rankin has died.
According to TMZ, he was involved in a fatal car accident in Ontario, Canada on Monday (30 September).
The crash reportedly involved a transport truck and another vehicle.
The Grammy award-winning artist starred alongside Nas and DMX in the 1998 crime drama “Belly” and was a prominent figure in the movie Shottas.
Louie won a Grammy for his massive single “Typewriter” in 1992.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How to Use Numbers For Wins When Playing Online Bingo? - October 7, 2019
- ‘Belly’ & ‘Shottas’ Actor Louie Rankin Dies In Car Crash - October 1, 2019
- Fraser-Pryce Strikes GOLD At Doha World Championships! - September 30, 2019
- 6 Bedroom Home For Sale In Brown’s Town St Ann - July 21, 2019
- Reggae Boyz Take On Antigua Next Month - February 28, 2018
- Vybz Kartel Reportedly Transferred to Maximum Security Tower Street Prison - November 16, 2016
- Peter Tosh Museum Opens Today - October 19, 2016
- Bolt Returns to The Ellen Show, Talks Marriage, Rio - September 28, 2016
- The Alpha Boys’ School Puts Its Gift Shop Online In An Effort to Raise Funds - June 1, 2016
- “The Zika Virus Will Come to Jamaica” Says Health Minister - December 17, 2015