Bond Will Be Back In Jamaica
Caribbean island is principal setting for Daniel Craig’s finale as 007
James Bond’s latest movie will revolve around the island of Jamaica, where the original 13 books were penned by 007 creator Ian Fleming.
The 25th film about the world’s most famous spy will heavily feature the island of the sweet cold breeze after the producers complete shooting in chilly Norway.
The as yet unnamed film will concentrate the Caribbean Island, where 007 was born thanks to former journalist Fleming who wrote his books in Orcabessa in the parish of St. Mary.
Principal filming of Bond’s latest exploits will take place in Jamaica and in the UK at the mainstay setting of Pinewood Studios.
The inaugural 007 movie, Dr No, was filmed in Jamaica and released to worldwide acclaim in 1962 with Scottish actor Sean Connery in the lead role.
The island made a return appearance as the chief setting for the 1973 Bond film Live and Let Die, which was Roger Moore’s debut as British secret agent 007.
The movie will be Daniel Craig’s finale in the role of 007, his fifth in total.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boyz Handed Honduras Home Tie In Gold Cup - April 11, 2019
- National Stadium To Host Gold Cup Ties - April 9, 2019
- Struggling QPR Eye Up Former Reggae Boy - April 4, 2019
- Bond Will Be Back In Jamaica - March 31, 2019
- Reggae Boyz Drawn In Group C Of CONCACAF Nations League - March 30, 2019
- Much-Changed Reggae Boyz Narrowly Beaten In Costa Rica - March 27, 2019
- Jamaican Schoolboys To Tackle Stoke City Academy - March 26, 2019
- Top 10 Hit For Jamaica To Bag Gold Cup Berth - March 25, 2019
- Nations League Progress In Balance After Reggae Boyz Reversal In El Salvador - March 24, 2019
- Wes Morgan Pens Deal To Stay At Leicester City - March 22, 2019