Bolt Launches His Own Brand Of Champagne With Jamaican-Style Taste
Ex-Olympic champion to add fizz at SA’s Sun Met races
— Usain St. Leo Bolt (@usainbolt) January 24, 2019
Usain Bolt, who this week admitted his race to kick-off his professional football career was over, has launched his own brand of Champagne with a Jamaican twist.
The former sprinting icon, an eight-time Olympic champion, has been fast off the blocks in his bid to get the monies flowing as a businessman by introducing his own unique blend of Champagne with sponsor G.H. Mumm.
At Thursday night’s press conference in Cape Town, South Africa, Bolt launched his tipple that has been blended in Cognac brandy barrels, which he claims is to capture the taste of the popular Jamaican mix of Champagne and Cognac.
Jamaican icon Bolt, who returns as one of the hosts for the Sun Met – referred to as Africa’s richest race day – at the Kenilworth Racecourse in Cape Town on Saturday, will join South African co-hosts Minnie Dlamini-Jones (actress, model and on-air personaly) and Somizi Mhlongo (choreographer and TV personality).
The Sun Met is Africa’s premium world-class horse racing event, which boasts equestrian-inspired elegance and opulence. So Bolt’s brand of Champagne fits in perfectly and will be available at the Sun Met.
He proudly described his Jamaica-styled Champagne as a reflection of his penchant for “partying and celebrating”, and will probably soon feature in his Track & Records restaurants in Jamaica.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Reggae Boyz Find Rhythm To Hit Aruba For Six - October 16, 2019
- Whitmore’s Troops Lack Finishing Touch Against Resilient Aruba - October 13, 2019
- Powell’s Goal Is Further Glory For Reggae Boyz - October 7, 2019
- LA Is Last Shot For Harris As Interim Coach - October 4, 2019
- Usain Bolt Surprises Reggae Boyz’ Legend - September 27, 2019
- Reggae Boyz’ Magee Makes Move To Belgium - September 23, 2019
- Jamaica Break Into Top 50 In World Cup Bid - September 20, 2019
- Nicholson At The Double As Reggae Boyz Hit Six - September 7, 2019
- Nicholson Hits Sizzler On RCSC Debut - September 1, 2019
- Burke To Tackle Nations League Games - August 30, 2019