Bolt Launches His Own Brand Of Champagne With Jamaican-Style Taste
Ex-Olympic champion to add fizz at SA’s Sun Met races
— Usain St. Leo Bolt (@usainbolt) January 24, 2019
Usain Bolt, who this week admitted his race to kick-off his professional football career was over, has launched his own brand of Champagne with a Jamaican twist.
The former sprinting icon, an eight-time Olympic champion, has been fast off the blocks in his bid to get the monies flowing as a businessman by introducing his own unique blend of Champagne with sponsor G.H. Mumm.
At Thursday night’s press conference in Cape Town, South Africa, Bolt launched his tipple that has been blended in Cognac brandy barrels, which he claims is to capture the taste of the popular Jamaican mix of Champagne and Cognac.
Jamaican icon Bolt, who returns as one of the hosts for the Sun Met – referred to as Africa’s richest race day – at the Kenilworth Racecourse in Cape Town on Saturday, will join South African co-hosts Minnie Dlamini-Jones (actress, model and on-air personaly) and Somizi Mhlongo (choreographer and TV personality).
The Sun Met is Africa’s premium world-class horse racing event, which boasts equestrian-inspired elegance and opulence. So Bolt’s brand of Champagne fits in perfectly and will be available at the Sun Met.
He proudly described his Jamaica-styled Champagne as a reflection of his penchant for “partying and celebrating”, and will probably soon feature in his Track & Records restaurants in Jamaica.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bailey’s Back On Target In Germany - February 18, 2019
- Morrison Makes Move To Scandinavia - February 16, 2019
- Bailey Seemingly Happy To Play International Waiting Game - February 15, 2019
- Love And Romance Tips From Love Doctor Monti - February 13, 2019
- Morrison On Jamaica’s Wanted List To Tackle El Salvador - February 12, 2019
- Bailey’s Blast Ends Personal Goal Drought - February 3, 2019
- Bolt Launches His Own Brand Of Champagne With Jamaican-Style Taste - January 25, 2019
- Fuller’s Out Of Retirement For One Last Shot - January 24, 2019
- Bolt Sponsors Jamaica’s Special Olympics Team For US$1m - January 23, 2019
- Bolt Hangs Up His Boots As He Reaches Football Finish Line - January 22, 2019