More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica?
Tourism in Jamaica continues to thrive and in the year 2016, annual tourist arrivals for the country surpassed its population.
Each year Jamaica welcomes approximately 3.5 million people however the widely held view is that there is still ample room for growth.
An undoubtedly great way to bolster the number of visitors to the island is by providing a wider range of casino options.
The proliferation of internet access across the globe has afforded many persons the opportunity to try their luck via online casinos.
But the reality is that after familiarizing themselves with the online offerings, many of these persons yearn for the the real life casino experience.
And Jamaica could potentially capitalize on this by emulating places like Macau. Despite being only 30 square kilometres, the autonomous territory on the western side of the Pearl River estuary in East Asia attracts around 31 million visitors each year.
Jamaica, at close to 11,000 square kilometers could potentially see its visitor arrival levels soar by providing more casino offerings.
The island already boasts a few casinos such as the Club Jamaica Gaming Lounge and Mosino but by constructing more the country is sure to benefit greatly economically.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019