Bolt Recognised By Emmy Awards
Jamaica’s eight-time Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt has been recognised for his role as executive producer on the animated film about his life – ‘The Boy Who Learned to Fly’.
The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences presented Bolt with a certificate of honour after he was nominated in the Outstanding Special Class Animated Program category of the 44th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards.
Bolt shared the awesome news via social media yesterday.
The short film, released by the popular sports-themed beverage and food products company Gatorade is based on true events and was well received by the masses.
See the film below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018