Bolt Recognised By Emmy Awards
Jamaica’s eight-time Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt has been recognised for his role as executive producer on the animated film about his life – ‘The Boy Who Learned to Fly’.
The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences presented Bolt with a certificate of honour after he was nominated in the Outstanding Special Class Animated Program category of the 44th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards.
Bolt shared the awesome news via social media yesterday.
The short film, released by the popular sports-themed beverage and food products company Gatorade is based on true events and was well received by the masses.
See the film below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Revalues Against US Greenback - October 14, 2017