Bolt Recognised By Emmy Awards
Jamaica’s eight-time Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt has been recognised for his role as executive producer on the animated film about his life – ‘The Boy Who Learned to Fly’.
The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences presented Bolt with a certificate of honour after he was nominated in the Outstanding Special Class Animated Program category of the 44th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards.
Bolt shared the awesome news via social media yesterday.
The short film, released by the popular sports-themed beverage and food products company Gatorade is based on true events and was well received by the masses.
See the film below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018