Bolt Recognised By Emmy Awards
Jamaica’s eight-time Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt has been recognised for his role as executive producer on the animated film about his life – ‘The Boy Who Learned to Fly’.
The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences presented Bolt with a certificate of honour after he was nominated in the Outstanding Special Class Animated Program category of the 44th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards.
Bolt shared the awesome news via social media yesterday.
The short film, released by the popular sports-themed beverage and food products company Gatorade is based on true events and was well received by the masses.
See the film below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019