Bolt Recognised By Emmy Awards
Jamaica’s eight-time Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt has been recognised for his role as executive producer on the animated film about his life – ‘The Boy Who Learned to Fly’.
The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences presented Bolt with a certificate of honour after he was nominated in the Outstanding Special Class Animated Program category of the 44th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards.
Bolt shared the awesome news via social media yesterday.
The short film, released by the popular sports-themed beverage and food products company Gatorade is based on true events and was well received by the masses.
See the film below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Becomes NACAC 100m Champion - July 9, 2019
- Ruffi Scores Big With Hot New Single Holiday (VIDEO) - June 29, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019