Bolt Intends to Be Among Football’s Elite
Usain Bolt, the man who is regarded by many as the saviour of track and field will retire from the sport following this year’s World Championships in London.
The world’s fastest man is now the holder of eight Olympic gold medals, 11 world titles and three world records.
However he is raring to conquer another sport after hanging up his spikes for good. Bolt has publicly expressed his love for football and the English club – Manchester United for several years.
He has also expressed a desire to play professionally for quite some time.
And the world’s fastest man has now made it blatantly clear that he intends to be among the elite players in football.
While speaking with France’s So Foot magazine, Bolt stated: “I have the ambition to become one of the top 50 (players in the world), if I get the chance to play regularly, and I want to be an attacker who scores at least 20 goals per season.”
He also stated: “I hope to have the chance to play football at the highest level.”
“I love this sport and it’s been in my head for many years. In the last few months I have spoken to clubs, and there have been possibilities, but nothing concrete at the moment. We are waiting to see.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Kevon Lambert Signs For Phoenix Rising FC - August 21, 2017
- Thompson Wins Women’s 100m At Birmingham Diamond League - August 20, 2017
- Upcoming Solar Eclipse Will Obscure Large View Of The Sun From Jamaica, But Protect Your Eyes! - August 20, 2017
- 10 Persons Struck By Lightning At Mystic mountain - August 19, 2017
- Tropical Storm Harvey Being Monitored By ODPEM, Met Office - August 19, 2017
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017