Bolt Intends to Be Among Football’s Elite
Usain Bolt, the man who is regarded by many as the saviour of track and field will retire from the sport following this year’s World Championships in London.
The world’s fastest man is now the holder of eight Olympic gold medals, 11 world titles and three world records.
However he is raring to conquer another sport after hanging up his spikes for good. Bolt has publicly expressed his love for football and the English club – Manchester United for several years.
He has also expressed a desire to play professionally for quite some time.
And the world’s fastest man has now made it blatantly clear that he intends to be among the elite players in football.
While speaking with France’s So Foot magazine, Bolt stated: “I have the ambition to become one of the top 50 (players in the world), if I get the chance to play regularly, and I want to be an attacker who scores at least 20 goals per season.”
He also stated: “I hope to have the chance to play football at the highest level.”
“I love this sport and it’s been in my head for many years. In the last few months I have spoken to clubs, and there have been possibilities, but nothing concrete at the moment. We are waiting to see.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018