Bolt Intends to Be Among Football’s Elite
Usain Bolt, the man who is regarded by many as the saviour of track and field will retire from the sport following this year’s World Championships in London.
The world’s fastest man is now the holder of eight Olympic gold medals, 11 world titles and three world records.
However he is raring to conquer another sport after hanging up his spikes for good. Bolt has publicly expressed his love for football and the English club – Manchester United for several years.
He has also expressed a desire to play professionally for quite some time.
And the world’s fastest man has now made it blatantly clear that he intends to be among the elite players in football.
While speaking with France’s So Foot magazine, Bolt stated: “I have the ambition to become one of the top 50 (players in the world), if I get the chance to play regularly, and I want to be an attacker who scores at least 20 goals per season.”
He also stated: “I hope to have the chance to play football at the highest level.”
“I love this sport and it’s been in my head for many years. In the last few months I have spoken to clubs, and there have been possibilities, but nothing concrete at the moment. We are waiting to see.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017
- Little Girl Among Three Shot Dead in Kingston - June 23, 2017