Bolt Intends to Be Among Football’s Elite
Usain Bolt, the man who is regarded by many as the saviour of track and field will retire from the sport following this year’s World Championships in London.
The world’s fastest man is now the holder of eight Olympic gold medals, 11 world titles and three world records.
However he is raring to conquer another sport after hanging up his spikes for good. Bolt has publicly expressed his love for football and the English club – Manchester United for several years.
He has also expressed a desire to play professionally for quite some time.
And the world’s fastest man has now made it blatantly clear that he intends to be among the elite players in football.
While speaking with France’s So Foot magazine, Bolt stated: “I have the ambition to become one of the top 50 (players in the world), if I get the chance to play regularly, and I want to be an attacker who scores at least 20 goals per season.”
He also stated: “I hope to have the chance to play football at the highest level.”
“I love this sport and it’s been in my head for many years. In the last few months I have spoken to clubs, and there have been possibilities, but nothing concrete at the moment. We are waiting to see.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017