Chronixx to Perform on the ‘Tonight Show’ This Friday
Chronixx is currently scheduled to perform on the popular American late night show, “Tonight Show”.
The marks the second time the popular entertainer will be appearing on the show, having made his first appearance close to two years ago.
Following that appearance, Billboard charts revealed that his hit song “Here Comes Trouble”, had a registered 12,000 downloads, surging from 1,000 in a matter of days.
Chronixx recently shared news of his scheduled performance scheduled for Friday, February 24 via social media:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017
- Ian Boyne Recuperating Following Medical Emergency, Says “I Am Grateful To God” - December 7, 2017
- US Agents Intercept Over 100 Guns, Ammo Destined For Jamaica - December 6, 2017
- Jamaican Islamic Cleric Labelled ‘Global Terrorist’ By US - December 6, 2017