Jamaican Patois-talking Doll in High Demand Overseas
Jamaican Doll a Hit!
A recently launched Jamaican Patios-talking doll is reportedly now in high demand in several countries across the globe.
The doll which has taken the market by storm was created by Saffron Jackson, a teacher who according to The Star stated:
“People love that it speaks Jamaican. I’ve been getting sales from Australia, Estonia, Amsterdam, Germany, and all these places, which show there is a massive demand for our culture”.
The incredibly adorable doll, known as Toya utters authentic Jamaican patois phrases, paying homage to her culture when squeezed.
Some of the phrases include:
“Wha happen? Wah gwaan? Weh yaa seh? Me name Toya, and me a wah Zuree Doll from the beautiful island of Jamaica. We have the best beaches and sunshine all through di year”.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teenager Allegedly Commits Suicide in St James - April 26, 2017
- Eight Alleged Scammers Extradited to the United States - April 26, 2017
- US May Soon Impose Tax on Remittances to Jamaica, Other Countries in the Region - April 26, 2017
- Damage From Flood Rains to Cost Gov’t Nearly Half a Billion Dollars - April 26, 2017
- Jamaican Doctor to Present Cancer Research Findings on Cannabis at Harvard - April 25, 2017
- One Person Dead, Several Injured in St Mary Accident - April 24, 2017
- Jamaica Finishes in 2nd Place At IAAF World Relays 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Armed Men Wearing Masks Storm Police Station in Clarendon - April 23, 2017
- Blake Upset After Men’s 4×100 Mishap at World Relays - April 23, 2017
- Soldier Suspected of Killing His Father Arrested - April 23, 2017