Counterfeit $1000 Bills Being Circulated
Members of the public are being encouraged to be on the lookout for counterfeit notes.
The Corporate Communications Unit (CCU), on Saturday revealed that multiple $1000 dollar notes have been discovered within the previous 24 hours.
The illegal notes were reportedly discovered during processing, subsequent to monies being tendered as payment at one of the island’s international airports.
The notes bear the serial number CC174514.
Persons are being encouraged to exercise caution when handling cash, and in the event counterfeits are found, individuals are being asked to immediately contact the Counter Terrorism and Organized Crime Investigation Branch -CTOC- at 967-1389.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019