Counterfeit $1000 Bills Being Circulated
Members of the public are being encouraged to be on the lookout for counterfeit notes.
The Corporate Communications Unit (CCU), on Saturday revealed that multiple $1000 dollar notes have been discovered within the previous 24 hours.
The illegal notes were reportedly discovered during processing, subsequent to monies being tendered as payment at one of the island’s international airports.
The notes bear the serial number CC174514.
Persons are being encouraged to exercise caution when handling cash, and in the event counterfeits are found, individuals are being asked to immediately contact the Counter Terrorism and Organized Crime Investigation Branch -CTOC- at 967-1389.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019