Caribbean Designers Showcase Their Creations at Carib Style Week (Video)
Caribbean talent and creativity was on full display in sunny Ft Lauderdale Florida over the weekend.
Carib Style Week gave numerous persons the opportunity to meet Miss Universe Jamaica – Kaci Fennell along with the Miss Universe title holders from Trinidad and Tobago, Haiti, and Guyana.
The event was held between the 25th- 28th of June and truly provided a wonderful platform for Caribbean Fashion to be highlighted.
Westfield Broward in Plantation Florida served as host to the event which offered live performances and a fashion show featuring the work of several fashion designers from Jamaica and other Caribbean countries.
Check out some highlights below:
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019