Caribbean Designers Showcase Their Creations at Carib Style Week (Video)
Caribbean talent and creativity was on full display in sunny Ft Lauderdale Florida over the weekend.
Carib Style Week gave numerous persons the opportunity to meet Miss Universe Jamaica – Kaci Fennell along with the Miss Universe title holders from Trinidad and Tobago, Haiti, and Guyana.
The event was held between the 25th- 28th of June and truly provided a wonderful platform for Caribbean Fashion to be highlighted.
Westfield Broward in Plantation Florida served as host to the event which offered live performances and a fashion show featuring the work of several fashion designers from Jamaica and other Caribbean countries.
Check out some highlights below:
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019