Caribbean Designers Showcase Their Creations at Carib Style Week (Video)
Caribbean talent and creativity was on full display in sunny Ft Lauderdale Florida over the weekend.
Carib Style Week gave numerous persons the opportunity to meet Miss Universe Jamaica – Kaci Fennell along with the Miss Universe title holders from Trinidad and Tobago, Haiti, and Guyana.
The event was held between the 25th- 28th of June and truly provided a wonderful platform for Caribbean Fashion to be highlighted.
Westfield Broward in Plantation Florida served as host to the event which offered live performances and a fashion show featuring the work of several fashion designers from Jamaica and other Caribbean countries.
Check out some highlights below:
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018