Caribbean Designers Showcase Their Creations at Carib Style Week (Video)
Caribbean talent and creativity was on full display in sunny Ft Lauderdale Florida over the weekend.
Carib Style Week gave numerous persons the opportunity to meet Miss Universe Jamaica – Kaci Fennell along with the Miss Universe title holders from Trinidad and Tobago, Haiti, and Guyana.
The event was held between the 25th- 28th of June and truly provided a wonderful platform for Caribbean Fashion to be highlighted.
Westfield Broward in Plantation Florida served as host to the event which offered live performances and a fashion show featuring the work of several fashion designers from Jamaica and other Caribbean countries.
Check out some highlights below:
- States Of Emergency Set To End - December 13, 2018
- Wonderful Home FOR SALE At Unbelievable Price In Highgate! - December 10, 2018
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018