Ten Reasons Why a Woman Should Not “Mine” a Man
1. Women are no longer valued based on reproductive or sexual demand but on how much they can offer a man or bring to the table in a relationship financially.
2. The one who uses money to get someone will always need money to keep that person for once the money done, the person is gone.
3. One woman’s mean man is another girl’s ATM machine. When a woman “mines” a man , often times he is taking her money or his money to give to another woman.
4. Women see you as inferior since you have to use your money to maintain a relationship while they can get a man to stick around by simply being themselves.
5. Why should you pay one man for what a few men out there would give you for free. Not only for free but they might even be inclined to pay you too.
6. You cannot buy love, only sex, time and companionship.
7. When you use money to “look a man”, you set yourself up. It is for this very reason why he will expect things from you and nothing from another woman. He entered your relationship and the next for two different reasons. He was lured by two different factors.
8. People who take and don’t give often leave you in debt. You can’t be in a relationship with someone who is only receiving. It means they are not investing anything in it because they don’t want to have something to lose. They can walk away at any moment.
9. When you “mine” a man you encourage lazy habits, you change a man’s relationship expectations and overall value of women. You make it bad for other women, who will be expected to treat them in the same fashion.
10. An irresponsible man will be an irresponsible father. You can’t “mine” a man and then expect to have a family with him. You will have to mine him and the children. Double responsibility. Gender roles.