Jamaica has the Samsung Galaxy S5 Fever!
It is easy to understand why the Samsung Galaxy S5 is considered to be the best smartphone available today by many people across the world.
Across Jamaica the once rarely seen device is making its ways into the hands of more and more people.
I have at least five friends now who own the device and they are all extremely happy with their purchase.
When you take a thorough look at what you get when you purchase an S5, you quickly realize just how incredible the device really is.
It is evident an incredible amount of thought went into engineering this smartphone to make it incredibly useful and practical.
Here are some reasons why Jamaicans adore this phone:
The phone is very easy to use and you get great value for your money.
Samsung has gone to great lengths to deliver a clear and easy to navigate user interface.
You don’t need to be a tech guru to do “high-tech” things with this device. Add to that an insanely gorgeous and massive 5.1 inch screen which makes viewing media a very pleasurable experience.
Let’s face it, we all like taking pictures;be it of ourselves or otherwise. If you live in a place as beautiful as Jamaica you will want the best possible camera to capture your favourite moments.
The photos produced by the S5 will never cease to amaze you. It is truly mind boggling how incredible the cameras are on this phone.
So the phone is easy to use and media viewing is also incredible on this device but are these the only reasons why so many persons in Jamaica and around the world are clamouring to get their hands on one?
Absolutely not. This is one smart and useful device to have.
If you are conscious about your health and fitness, the tools bundled in this amazing device will prove to be invaluable.
The new Galaxy S5 offers several features to help keep you in ‘tip-top’ shape. In addition, it includes incredible software such as Fitness Tracker, which lets you monitor and manage the steps you take in your daily life to achieve your wellness goals. With tools like the podometer, diet, exercise records and heart rate monitor, it is sure to become your best ally in accomplishing your wellness goals.
It is hard to believe that in addition to the aforementioned features, Samsung has somehow manged to make the device water resistant. If you are prone to occasional spills or love visiting the beach, you can rest assured that brief contact with liquids will not render your device inoperable..
There is no such thing as perfection but the Galaxy S5 is as good as it gets!
- Reggae Boyz Take On Antigua Next Month - February 28, 2018
- Vybz Kartel Reportedly Transferred to Maximum Security Tower Street Prison - November 16, 2016
- Peter Tosh Museum Opens Today - October 19, 2016
- Bolt Returns to The Ellen Show, Talks Marriage, Rio - September 28, 2016
- The Alpha Boys’ School Puts Its Gift Shop Online In An Effort to Raise Funds - June 1, 2016
- “The Zika Virus Will Come to Jamaica” Says Health Minister - December 17, 2015
- Easy Breezy! Fraser-Pryce Comfortably Wins 100m Semi-Final at World Championships - August 24, 2015
- Jamaica has the Samsung Galaxy S5 Fever! - September 12, 2014
- You probably didn’t know this tasty beverage was invented in Jamaica - July 2, 2014
- 10 reasons why you should get a Samsung S5 - May 30, 2014