Homophobic Lyrics continue to hurt Jamaican Entertainers
Jamaican entertainers have failed to capitalize on numerous opportunities in the past due to their continued use of homophobic lyrics in their songs and performances.
Though the practice has decreased in recent times, some are still feeling the consequences for the use of anti gay lyrics. The most recent victim is none other than Sizzla Kalonji.
The popular entertainer was recently removed from a show in the Netherlands after the promoters of the event discovered he had used homophobic lyrics during his performance at the recently concluded Sting concert.
As a result he will not be a part of the heavily publicized Melkweg festival on March 16 in Amsterdam.
There have been no comments from Sizzla since his removal from the festival.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Popcaan & Gorillaz Track Racks Up Nearly 10 Million Views in 3 Days on YouTube - March 26, 2017
- Jamaica Ranked 12th in List of Top Travel Destinations Globally, 1st in Caribbean - March 25, 2017
- BREAKING: 3 Business Operators Killed in Hanover - March 25, 2017
- Dutch Football Great Van Nistelrooy Visits Jamaica, Bigs Up Bolt (VIDEO) - March 25, 2017
- Elderly Business Woman Reportedly Chopped to Death in St Andrew - March 24, 2017
- Police Officer Dies After Car Runs Into Parked Truck - March 24, 2017
- Hundreds of Travelers Denied Entry into Jamaica - March 24, 2017
- Trump Inauguration Performer Heading to Jamaica For Easter - March 24, 2017
- Prominent Houston Surgeon of Jamaican Parentage Killed in Murder-Suicide (VIDEO) - March 23, 2017
- Opposition Storms Out of Parliament - March 23, 2017