Homophobic Lyrics continue to hurt Jamaican Entertainers
Jamaican entertainers have failed to capitalize on numerous opportunities in the past due to their continued use of homophobic lyrics in their songs and performances.
Though the practice has decreased in recent times, some are still feeling the consequences for the use of anti gay lyrics. The most recent victim is none other than Sizzla Kalonji.
The popular entertainer was recently removed from a show in the Netherlands after the promoters of the event discovered he had used homophobic lyrics during his performance at the recently concluded Sting concert.
As a result he will not be a part of the heavily publicized Melkweg festival on March 16 in Amsterdam.
There have been no comments from Sizzla since his removal from the festival.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Bolt Heads Strong Jamaica Team To London World Championship - July 25, 2017
- Boy’s Body Found On Beach In Bull Bay - July 25, 2017
- Armed Robbers Steal ONLY Food From Popular Jamaican Restaurant in Florida - July 23, 2017
- Westmoreland’s Most Wanted Killed By Police - July 22, 2017
- Reggae Boyz Eyeing Spot in Gold Cup Final - July 22, 2017
- Bolt Wins 100m Diamond League Sprint Ahead Of World Championships - July 21, 2017
- High-Powered Weapons, Over 4000 Rounds Ammunition Found At Wharves - July 21, 2017
- Prominent Montego Bay Businessman Shot Dead By Gunman - July 20, 2017
- Gunmen Open Fire On Denham Town Police Station - July 19, 2017
- Bolt, Omar McLeod to Face Off In Monaco - July 19, 2017