Portia Simpson Miller Arrives in New York for UN Address
The Most Honorable Portia Simpson Miller arrived in New York for her United Nations address and the Prime Minster will also deliver Jamaica’s policy statement to the 67th Session of the UN General Assembly.
During her official visit to New York, the Prime Minister will attend the opening of the UN General Debate, hold bilateral talks, meet and hold discussions with officials of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), and participate in a meeting between UN Secretary General, Bank Ki-moon and Heads of Government of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM).
She will also slated to attend the launch and plenary session of the Hillary Clinton Equal Futures Partnership, a global initiative by United States President, Barack Obama, to increase political participation and economic empowerment of women.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019