Portia Simpson Miller Arrives in New York for UN Address
The Most Honorable Portia Simpson Miller arrived in New York for her United Nations address and the Prime Minster will also deliver Jamaica’s policy statement to the 67th Session of the UN General Assembly.
During her official visit to New York, the Prime Minister will attend the opening of the UN General Debate, hold bilateral talks, meet and hold discussions with officials of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), and participate in a meeting between UN Secretary General, Bank Ki-moon and Heads of Government of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM).
She will also slated to attend the launch and plenary session of the Hillary Clinton Equal Futures Partnership, a global initiative by United States President, Barack Obama, to increase political participation and economic empowerment of women.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019