The Ministry of Health & Wellness invites members of the public to attend a vaccination site on Saturday and Sunday, November 27 and 28, 2021 to receive their first or second dose of the AstraZeneca and Johnson and Johnson vaccine for persons 18 years and older.
Children 12 years and older and adults 50 years and older will also be offered the first and second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 27
Kingston & St. Andrew, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Duhaney Park Health Centre
- Harbour View Health Centre
- Joseph’s Hospital
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Excelsior High School, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Sampars Smarter Shopping Parking Lot, Cross Roads, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Port Antonio High School (Fellowship Branch), 9 a.m. – 4p.m.
- Port Maria Primary School, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Gayle Civic Centre, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Savanna-la-mar Health Centre, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Royale Medical Centre, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sav Central medical Centre, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Whitehouse Health Centre, 10 a.m. – 3p.m.
- Darliston Health Centre, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
St. Catherine, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Jago Park Health Centre
- Linstead Anglican Church
- Great Portmore Health Centre
- Montego Bay Comprehensive Health Centre (Type 5), 10 a.m. -4 p.m.
Hanover, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Lucea Health Centre
- Sandy Bay Health Centre
St. Elizabeth, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Black River Health Centre
- Santa Cruz Health Centre
- Junction Health Centre
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 28
Kingston & St. Andrew
- Sunrise Health Centre, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Turtle River Park, Ocho Rios, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
St. Mary, 10 a.m. -5 p.m.
- Highgate Health Centre
- Annotto Bay Sports Complex
Westmoreland, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Savanna-la-mar Health Centre
- Negril Health Centre
- Sandals Inn, 10 a.m. -4p.m.
Clarendon, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Denbigh Primary School
- Spalding Health Centre
- Kemps Hill High School, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Persons should take their vaccination card, a government issued ID or letter from a Justice of the Peace to the sites.
Let’s get vaccinated and get back to life.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]