Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match
A Manning Cup football encounter between Wolmer’s Boys’ School and Jamaica College (JC) ended prematurely last evening after players were struck by lightning.
Terrence Francis, a Jamaica College player and Dwayne Allen of Wolmer’s, were both rushed to hospital following the lightning strike.
Francis reportedly needed to be taken off the pitch in a stretcher after he failed to respond to treatment on the field of play.
The strike occurred with only 5 minutes remaining in the match with Wolmer’s leading the contest 2-1.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Caribbean Airlines To Launch Flights From Jamaica To Cuba - October 21, 2019
- LISTEN: Ras Ghandi-State Of Emergency - October 19, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Awesome Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Pressure’ - October 18, 2019
- Gov’t Signs Contract to Build 1650 Homes In St Catherine - October 17, 2019
- Jamaican Gymnast Danusia Francis Books Spot At Olympic Games - October 10, 2019
- Massive Victory! Jamaica Take Gold In Women’s 4×100 At World Champs - October 6, 2019
- Health Ministry Halts Importation of Zantac - October 3, 2019
- JFF Calls For Women And Families To Come Out In Support Of The Reggae Girlz - September 19, 2019
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019