Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019?
Who is going to win the Jamaican Premier Football League 2018/2019 season?
Will it be Portmore United FC? Waterhouse FC? Mount Pleasant FC?
Sports betting is fun. It adds to the emotional highs you get from the matches, and it’s also the perfect way to spend your money where your heart belongs.
Losing money, on the other hand, isn’t fun at all. It’s sad when your favourite team disappoints you. It’s worse when your favourite team’s losses cause you to lose your money.
Successful punters know this, and that is why they focus on a few proven betting techniques to help them make the most of their money.
The Secret Techniques of Successful Bettors
Here are the little-known techniques used by accomplished punters:
1. Look Beyond Your Sentiment
By all means, support your favourite team, wear their jerseys, watch their matches, and cheer for the players.
Before making your bets, have a good look at the fixtures. Even though they are your favourite team, do they have a chance of winning? How has their performance been in the last few matches?
Football is a game of skill, teamwork and performance. The team with most skilled players and better playing techniques stand a better chance of winning.
If you are betting with your heart, bet on your favourite team to win. If you are betting with your head, bet on the team with a better performance record and good players.
2. Know Your Game
Who are the major contenders? What is the current form of the players? Who are those facing relegation? Expert bettors ask these questions and more.
For instance, Portmore United FC won the 2018 Red Stripe Premier League. They are also a major contender in the 2018/2019 season. However, they are closely followed by other contenders including Waterhouse FC and Pleasant FC.
On the other hand, teams like Montago Bay United and Reno FC are at risk of relegation. Knowing the league leaders (and losers) will help you make informed decisions.
3. Use a Reliable Bookmaker
When you’re convinced of your choices, the next step is to place your bet with a bookmaker.
There are many bookmakers vying for your money and attention, but a great bookmaker will make betting fun and easy.
Ignore the flashing ads and use a bookmaker with plenty of game, great odds, cash out options and someone known for quick settlement.
Some of these bookmakers offer great sign-up offers. The betway sign up offer is great place to start.
4. Do Not bet More Than You Can Afford to Lose
A lot of things can happen in football. An unexpected penalty or late minute goal can ruin a great bet. Your favourite could lose or draw a game, and these things are normal occurrences in football.
A rule of thumb is to bet only what you can afford to lose. Make sure there is a balance between your risk and potential profit.
5. Have Fun
Football isn’t easily predictable. Sometimes, it’s hard to choose between two equal teams, but learn to have fun, whether you are making money or not. Remember, it’s all about the passion
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019
- Leon Bailey Scores In 26 Seconds For Bayer Leverkusen! - August 11, 2019
- Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Breaks Pan-Am 200m Record! - August 10, 2019
- Phoenix All Stars Football Academy Creates History In Belgium! - August 8, 2019
- U23 Reggae Boyz Defeat Peru - August 7, 2019
- Bailey On Target For Bayer In Pre-Season Friendly - July 31, 2019
- Artwork By Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Chosen For Honour And Publication In Japan - July 19, 2019
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Becomes NACAC 100m Champion - July 9, 2019