Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy
Jamaican musician Shaggy and British artiste Sting won the coveted award for Best Reggae Album at The Grammy’s premiere ceremony at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles last night.
The two were awarded for their collaborative effort – the album 44/876.
The other nominees in the category were Rebellion Rises – Ziggy Marley, Reggae Forever – Etana, A Matter of Time – Protoje, and As the World Turns — Black Uhuru.
Shaggy previously won the Grammy for Best Reggae Album in 1996 with Boombastic.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019
- Leon Bailey Scores In 26 Seconds For Bayer Leverkusen! - August 11, 2019
- Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Breaks Pan-Am 200m Record! - August 10, 2019
- Phoenix All Stars Football Academy Creates History In Belgium! - August 8, 2019
- U23 Reggae Boyz Defeat Peru - August 7, 2019
- Bailey On Target For Bayer In Pre-Season Friendly - July 31, 2019
- Artwork By Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Chosen For Honour And Publication In Japan - July 19, 2019
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Becomes NACAC 100m Champion - July 9, 2019