Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy
Jamaican musician Shaggy and British artiste Sting won the coveted award for Best Reggae Album at The Grammy’s premiere ceremony at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles last night.
The two were awarded for their collaborative effort – the album 44/876.
The other nominees in the category were Rebellion Rises – Ziggy Marley, Reggae Forever – Etana, A Matter of Time – Protoje, and As the World Turns — Black Uhuru.
Shaggy previously won the Grammy for Best Reggae Album in 1996 with Boombastic.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019