Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy
Jamaican musician Shaggy and British artiste Sting won the coveted award for Best Reggae Album at The Grammy’s premiere ceremony at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles last night.
The two were awarded for their collaborative effort – the album 44/876.
The other nominees in the category were Rebellion Rises – Ziggy Marley, Reggae Forever – Etana, A Matter of Time – Protoje, and As the World Turns — Black Uhuru.
Shaggy previously won the Grammy for Best Reggae Album in 1996 with Boombastic.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019