Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica
Buju Banton’s first concert following his release from prison has been scheduled for March 16, 2019, at the National Stadium, Kingston, Jamaica.
Banton along with his 10-piece Shiloh Band will perform a 90-minute set at the Long Walk to Freedom concert.
The event will be presented by Miami-based Best of the Best Productions and Kingston’s Solid Agency.
Joseph “Joey Budafuco” Louis of Rockers Island Entertainment, the promoters of Miami’s annual reggae concert extravaganza Best of the Best, and XO Management shared the details while speaking with Billboard.
In a social media post shortly after being released from prison, Buju also stated:
“It’s truly been a long walk to freedom…but I give thanks for the outpouring of love and support over the past 9 years … I look forward to seeing and thanking you all on the Long Walk to Freedom tour beginning March 2019 #lwtft #reggae #bujureturns 📸 by @ivanberrios“
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019
- Leon Bailey Scores In 26 Seconds For Bayer Leverkusen! - August 11, 2019