Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica
Buju Banton’s first concert following his release from prison has been scheduled for March 16, 2019, at the National Stadium, Kingston, Jamaica.
Banton along with his 10-piece Shiloh Band will perform a 90-minute set at the Long Walk to Freedom concert.
The event will be presented by Miami-based Best of the Best Productions and Kingston’s Solid Agency.
Joseph “Joey Budafuco” Louis of Rockers Island Entertainment, the promoters of Miami’s annual reggae concert extravaganza Best of the Best, and XO Management shared the details while speaking with Billboard.
In a social media post shortly after being released from prison, Buju also stated:
“It’s truly been a long walk to freedom…but I give thanks for the outpouring of love and support over the past 9 years … I look forward to seeing and thanking you all on the Long Walk to Freedom tour beginning March 2019 #lwtft #reggae #bujureturns 📸 by @ivanberrios“
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018