Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica
Buju Banton’s first concert following his release from prison has been scheduled for March 16, 2019, at the National Stadium, Kingston, Jamaica.
Banton along with his 10-piece Shiloh Band will perform a 90-minute set at the Long Walk to Freedom concert.
The event will be presented by Miami-based Best of the Best Productions and Kingston’s Solid Agency.
Joseph “Joey Budafuco” Louis of Rockers Island Entertainment, the promoters of Miami’s annual reggae concert extravaganza Best of the Best, and XO Management shared the details while speaking with Billboard.
In a social media post shortly after being released from prison, Buju also stated:
“It’s truly been a long walk to freedom…but I give thanks for the outpouring of love and support over the past 9 years … I look forward to seeing and thanking you all on the Long Walk to Freedom tour beginning March 2019 #lwtft #reggae #bujureturns 📸 by @ivanberrios“
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019