Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica
Buju Banton’s first concert following his release from prison has been scheduled for March 16, 2019, at the National Stadium, Kingston, Jamaica.
Banton along with his 10-piece Shiloh Band will perform a 90-minute set at the Long Walk to Freedom concert.
The event will be presented by Miami-based Best of the Best Productions and Kingston’s Solid Agency.
Joseph “Joey Budafuco” Louis of Rockers Island Entertainment, the promoters of Miami’s annual reggae concert extravaganza Best of the Best, and XO Management shared the details while speaking with Billboard.
In a social media post shortly after being released from prison, Buju also stated:
“It’s truly been a long walk to freedom…but I give thanks for the outpouring of love and support over the past 9 years … I look forward to seeing and thanking you all on the Long Walk to Freedom tour beginning March 2019 #lwtft #reggae #bujureturns 📸 by @ivanberrios“
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019