The World’s Most Beautiful Beaches
Looking to make your next vacation special? With proper planning you can make it just right, though sometimes, it is not a simple task.
There are a host of options when planning a vacation – whether you want to visit the mountainside or a great city, but it is undeniable that the best vacations usually involve beautiful beaches. And if you are able to visit some of the most beautiful beaches, we’re sure you’ll jump at the opportunity.
If you are looking to get the perfect tan or surf the waves, check out this list of the top 7 beaches around the world.
1. Rio de Janeiro
If you want to party and soak in the sun then there can be no better place than Rio de Janeiro. The two most popular beaches are Ipanema and Copacabana where you can find hustling and bustling parties with hundreds of people.
Sugarloaf Mountain also provides a great sight while you party hard!
2. Jamaica – Seven Mile Beach (Negril)
Located on Jamaica’s western coast in the resort town of Negril, Seven Mile Beach is a natural oasis that boasts a vast expanse of golden sands.
It is also the longest continuous stretch of beach on the island. The beach is peppered with a wide variety of resorts to cater to an array of accommodation needs.
All the beaches that you can find on the island of Bali will take your breath away- sparkling white sands with gentle azure crystal clear waves lapping against it.
You will love to watch the spectacular sunsets from private beaches directly accessible from the world-class resorts. So whether you want to surf, sunbath or just watch the people, Bali is not going to disappoint you!
4.La Cuvette Beach Grand Bay, Mauritius
Mauritius has always been a beach lover’s paradise, but this particular beach located in the northwest is a peace seeker’s heaven.
You can enjoy the crystal clear blue waters with dazzling sand with green cliffs stretching in the distance. Here you can soak in the splendour of nature and solitude minus the crazy crowd.
5. Puerto Rico
When you are in the Caribbean waters, you must sail your boat to the beaches of Puerto Rico. It is one of the most affordable beach destinations in the world with the stunning beauty of the warm blue water, soft sand and palm tree lined beaches.
You are free to explore the 270-mile long coastline which even takes you to isolated spots like Caja de Muertos. If you want to soak in the sun with fellow citizens, then head for big beaches like Carolina.
6. Radhanagar Beach, Havelock Island, India
Part of the Andaman Islands, Havelock is one of the best beaches around the world. It also got the best Asian beach award in 2004 from Time Magazine, and you will fall for the serene and calm blue sea all around.
You can enjoy spectacular views of the coral reefs which makes the Andaman Islands famous in the world. When you have caught enough sun, you can go for snorkelling or explore the forest nearby.
7. La Concha Beach, Spain
This one is for the foodies!
The beach is no doubt amazing, and the Belle Époque architecture of the small Basque is going to charm anyone- but the place houses top 20 among the world’s 50 best restaurants!
According to Tripadvisor, it is also Europe’s best beach!
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018