Teenager Stabbed To Death In Clarendon
On Thursday morning a Clarendon College student was reportedly stabbed to death at her home in the Bushy Park Housing Scheme in May Pen, Clarendon.
The deceased is 18-year-old Avinash Gordon.
She was reportedly found at around 2:30 am lying in a room at her home with stab wounds to her upper body.
A post made to her Facebook page just a few months ago reads:
“This chapter of my life is called happiness; you attract the energy that you give off. We are all a little broken, but the last time I checked broken crayons still colour the same. Spread good vibes. Think positively. Enjoy life “
Police in May Pen continue to investigate.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018