Teenager Stabbed To Death In Clarendon
On Thursday morning a Clarendon College student was reportedly stabbed to death at her home in the Bushy Park Housing Scheme in May Pen, Clarendon.
The deceased is 18-year-old Avinash Gordon.
She was reportedly found at around 2:30 am lying in a room at her home with stab wounds to her upper body.
A post made to her Facebook page just a few months ago reads:
“This chapter of my life is called happiness; you attract the energy that you give off. We are all a little broken, but the last time I checked broken crayons still colour the same. Spread good vibes. Think positively. Enjoy life “
Police in May Pen continue to investigate.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Toddler Goes Missing In Westmoreland - February 25, 2018
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018