Teenager Stabbed To Death In Clarendon
On Thursday morning a Clarendon College student was reportedly stabbed to death at her home in the Bushy Park Housing Scheme in May Pen, Clarendon.
The deceased is 18-year-old Avinash Gordon.
She was reportedly found at around 2:30 am lying in a room at her home with stab wounds to her upper body.
A post made to her Facebook page just a few months ago reads:
“This chapter of my life is called happiness; you attract the energy that you give off. We are all a little broken, but the last time I checked broken crayons still colour the same. Spread good vibes. Think positively. Enjoy life “
Police in May Pen continue to investigate.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018