Bolt Reveals He’s Had Talks With Sir Alex Ferguson To Play For Man Utd
Jamaica’s eight-time Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt recently revealed that he has had talks with Sir Alex Ferguson about possibly playing for Manchester United.
In an interview with Express, the 31-year-old said: “One of my biggest dreams is to sign for Manchester United.
“I’ve spoken to Alex Ferguson and I told him he needs to put in a good word. He told me if I get fit and ready, he will see what he can do.”
As one of the most marketable athletes in the world, Bolt would have the support of his legion of fans across the globe.
And the sensational move could arguably serve to bolster Man Utd’s popularity even further – indirectly leading to greater profits.
Bolt has on several occasions publicly expressed his love for the sport of football and Manchester United.
He is set to go on trial with Borussia Dortmund in March which he reportedly hopes will pave the way for him to land a deal at a top club.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018