Ninjaman To Be Sentenced Next Monday
Don Gorgon To Know His Fate Soon
Veteran dancehall artiste Ninjaman and his co-convicts are scheduled to be sentenced on Monday (December 18).
Last month the embattled entertainer was convicted for the March 2009 killing of Ricardo Johnson also called Trooper of Mall Road, Kingston 11.
The entertainer, whose birth name is Desmond Ballentyne was arrested along with his son, Janeil, and another man, Dennis Clayton, for their involvement in Trooper’s in 2009.
The case was also initially mentioned in court in 2009 but had many missed trial dates in the years that followed prior to his conviction.
Sentencing was initially scheduled for Friday (December 15) but was reportedly postponed due to the absence of attorney Gladstone Wilson from court.
Ninjaman and his co-accused were convicted on November 20, 2017.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018
- Jamaican Singer Diana King Weds Her Partner Mijanne Webster - January 16, 2018
- More Than 20 People Hospitalised Following Collision In St Thomas - January 15, 2018