Ninjaman To Be Sentenced Next Monday
Don Gorgon To Know His Fate Soon
Veteran dancehall artiste Ninjaman and his co-convicts are scheduled to be sentenced on Monday (December 18).
Last month the embattled entertainer was convicted for the March 2009 killing of Ricardo Johnson also called Trooper of Mall Road, Kingston 11.
The entertainer, whose birth name is Desmond Ballentyne was arrested along with his son, Janeil, and another man, Dennis Clayton, for their involvement in Trooper’s in 2009.
The case was also initially mentioned in court in 2009 but had many missed trial dates in the years that followed prior to his conviction.
Sentencing was initially scheduled for Friday (December 15) but was reportedly postponed due to the absence of attorney Gladstone Wilson from court.
Ninjaman and his co-accused were convicted on November 20, 2017.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018