Ninjaman To Be Sentenced Next Monday
Don Gorgon To Know His Fate Soon
Veteran dancehall artiste Ninjaman and his co-convicts are scheduled to be sentenced on Monday (December 18).
Last month the embattled entertainer was convicted for the March 2009 killing of Ricardo Johnson also called Trooper of Mall Road, Kingston 11.
The entertainer, whose birth name is Desmond Ballentyne was arrested along with his son, Janeil, and another man, Dennis Clayton, for their involvement in Trooper’s in 2009.
The case was also initially mentioned in court in 2009 but had many missed trial dates in the years that followed prior to his conviction.
Sentencing was initially scheduled for Friday (December 15) but was reportedly postponed due to the absence of attorney Gladstone Wilson from court.
Ninjaman and his co-accused were convicted on November 20, 2017.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018