Ninjaman To Be Sentenced Next Monday
Don Gorgon To Know His Fate Soon
Veteran dancehall artiste Ninjaman and his co-convicts are scheduled to be sentenced on Monday (December 18).
Last month the embattled entertainer was convicted for the March 2009 killing of Ricardo Johnson also called Trooper of Mall Road, Kingston 11.
The entertainer, whose birth name is Desmond Ballentyne was arrested along with his son, Janeil, and another man, Dennis Clayton, for their involvement in Trooper’s in 2009.
The case was also initially mentioned in court in 2009 but had many missed trial dates in the years that followed prior to his conviction.
Sentencing was initially scheduled for Friday (December 15) but was reportedly postponed due to the absence of attorney Gladstone Wilson from court.
Ninjaman and his co-accused were convicted on November 20, 2017.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018