Ninjaman To Be Sentenced Next Monday
Don Gorgon To Know His Fate Soon
Veteran dancehall artiste Ninjaman and his co-convicts are scheduled to be sentenced on Monday (December 18).
Last month the embattled entertainer was convicted for the March 2009 killing of Ricardo Johnson also called Trooper of Mall Road, Kingston 11.
The entertainer, whose birth name is Desmond Ballentyne was arrested along with his son, Janeil, and another man, Dennis Clayton, for their involvement in Trooper’s in 2009.
The case was also initially mentioned in court in 2009 but had many missed trial dates in the years that followed prior to his conviction.
Sentencing was initially scheduled for Friday (December 15) but was reportedly postponed due to the absence of attorney Gladstone Wilson from court.
Ninjaman and his co-accused were convicted on November 20, 2017.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018