Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer
Drivers islandwide have rallied behind the Hyundai Jamaica ‘Your Miles Matter’ campaign, recording over 564 miles of the 900 mile target, since the campaign launched on Saturday, November 11.
The test drives have racked up donations for the purchase of a Grand i10 for Angels of Love Jamaica, a charity that provides support and assistance to children diagnosed with pediatric cancer, as well as those who are critically ill.
For each mile driven during the campaign period, Magna Motors Dealership Ltd. the exclusive Hyundai dealer in Jamaica, will donate $US20 towards the purchase of a new Hyundai Grand i10, valued at US$18,0000, which will be donated to Angels of Love Jamaica in January 2018.
As part of the gift, Magna will include its signature ‘5-2-5’ value added packed which provides 5 Years/100,000km warranty, 2 years/30,000km free service, 5 years free Gold membership roadside assistance through the Jamaica Automobile Association (JAA).
Juan Vargas, Managing Director, Magna Motor Dealership Ltd. expressed his appreciation for the interest galvanized for Angels of Love Jamaica and their work in paediatric cancer. “We are grateful for the support we have been receiving since we launched. Jamaicans love to rally behind a good cause, and we are happy to see that they have embraced the call for support for the charity,” Vargas said. I’m encouraging even more drivers to join the campaign, each test drive counts, and your miles matter,” He said.
In commenting on the campaign’s progress, Philip Liu, Director, Angels of Love Jamaica, noted that the new vehicle will make a huge impact of the operations of the organization. “A safe, comfortable and reliable means of transportation is crucial to work we do. This gift will undoubtedly help us in providing for and transporting our little angels.”
He continued, “The campaign has resulted in an increase in awareness about paediatric cancer, which goes to help our work even further.”
The Hyundai ‘Your Miles Matter’ campaign runs through to December 29, 2017.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018