Jamaica Ranked Best Caribbean Country For Business – Forbes
Jamaica has been ranked atop the Caribbean region as the best country to do business.
In its most recent Best Countries for Business list, Forbes Magazine ranks Jamaica as the best Caribbean country for business.
The highly respected magazine ranks Jamaica 72 overall from a total of 153 countries.
Trinidad and Tobago is ranked at 75
The list is topped by the United Kingdom, followed by New Zeleand (2nd), the Netherlands (3rd), Sweden (4th) and Canada (5th).
The United States is ranked as the 12th best country for business.
Guyana is ranked as the 113th best country for business with Suriname coming in at 135 and Haiti at 151.
Forbes compiled the list by rating 153 nations on 15 different factors: property rights, innovation, taxes, technology, corruption, infrastructure, market size, political risk, quality of life, workforce, freedom (personal, trade and monetary), red tape and investor protection. Each category was equally weighted.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018