Jamaica Ranked Best Caribbean Country For Business – Forbes
Jamaica has been ranked atop the Caribbean region as the best country to do business.
In its most recent Best Countries for Business list, Forbes Magazine ranks Jamaica as the best Caribbean country for business.
The highly respected magazine ranks Jamaica 72 overall from a total of 153 countries.
Trinidad and Tobago is ranked at 75
The list is topped by the United Kingdom, followed by New Zeleand (2nd), the Netherlands (3rd), Sweden (4th) and Canada (5th).
The United States is ranked as the 12th best country for business.
Guyana is ranked as the 113th best country for business with Suriname coming in at 135 and Haiti at 151.
Forbes compiled the list by rating 153 nations on 15 different factors: property rights, innovation, taxes, technology, corruption, infrastructure, market size, political risk, quality of life, workforce, freedom (personal, trade and monetary), red tape and investor protection. Each category was equally weighted.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018