Jamaica Ranked Best Caribbean Country For Business – Forbes
Jamaica has been ranked atop the Caribbean region as the best country to do business.
In its most recent Best Countries for Business list, Forbes Magazine ranks Jamaica as the best Caribbean country for business.
The highly respected magazine ranks Jamaica 72 overall from a total of 153 countries.
Trinidad and Tobago is ranked at 75
The list is topped by the United Kingdom, followed by New Zeleand (2nd), the Netherlands (3rd), Sweden (4th) and Canada (5th).
The United States is ranked as the 12th best country for business.
Guyana is ranked as the 113th best country for business with Suriname coming in at 135 and Haiti at 151.
Forbes compiled the list by rating 153 nations on 15 different factors: property rights, innovation, taxes, technology, corruption, infrastructure, market size, political risk, quality of life, workforce, freedom (personal, trade and monetary), red tape and investor protection. Each category was equally weighted.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018