Jamaica Ranked Best Caribbean Country For Business – Forbes
Jamaica has been ranked atop the Caribbean region as the best country to do business.
In its most recent Best Countries for Business list, Forbes Magazine ranks Jamaica as the best Caribbean country for business.
The highly respected magazine ranks Jamaica 72 overall from a total of 153 countries.
Trinidad and Tobago is ranked at 75
The list is topped by the United Kingdom, followed by New Zeleand (2nd), the Netherlands (3rd), Sweden (4th) and Canada (5th).
The United States is ranked as the 12th best country for business.
Guyana is ranked as the 113th best country for business with Suriname coming in at 135 and Haiti at 151.
Forbes compiled the list by rating 153 nations on 15 different factors: property rights, innovation, taxes, technology, corruption, infrastructure, market size, political risk, quality of life, workforce, freedom (personal, trade and monetary), red tape and investor protection. Each category was equally weighted.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018