Jamaica Ranked Best Caribbean Country For Business – Forbes
Jamaica has been ranked atop the Caribbean region as the best country to do business.
In its most recent Best Countries for Business list, Forbes Magazine ranks Jamaica as the best Caribbean country for business.
The highly respected magazine ranks Jamaica 72 overall from a total of 153 countries.
Trinidad and Tobago is ranked at 75
The list is topped by the United Kingdom, followed by New Zeleand (2nd), the Netherlands (3rd), Sweden (4th) and Canada (5th).
The United States is ranked as the 12th best country for business.
Guyana is ranked as the 113th best country for business with Suriname coming in at 135 and Haiti at 151.
Forbes compiled the list by rating 153 nations on 15 different factors: property rights, innovation, taxes, technology, corruption, infrastructure, market size, political risk, quality of life, workforce, freedom (personal, trade and monetary), red tape and investor protection. Each category was equally weighted.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018
- Jamaican Singer Diana King Weds Her Partner Mijanne Webster - January 16, 2018
- More Than 20 People Hospitalised Following Collision In St Thomas - January 15, 2018