Four Jamaicans Perish In Massive New York Fire
Four Jamaicans reportedly perished in a massive fire at an apartment complex in Bronx, New York on Thursday.
The fast moving fire claimed twelve lives including an infant and children.
The Jamaicans who died in the fire have been identified as 37-year-old Karen Stewart Francis and her two children – two-year-old Kylie Francis and seven-year-old Kelesha Francis.
Mrs Francis’ 19-year-old niece, Shawntay Young also reportedly perished in the blaze.
This is the worst fire tragedy in NYC in at least 25 years.
More than 170 firefighters responded to the scene.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018