Four Jamaicans Perish In Massive New York Fire
Four Jamaicans reportedly perished in a massive fire at an apartment complex in Bronx, New York on Thursday.
The fast moving fire claimed twelve lives including an infant and children.
The Jamaicans who died in the fire have been identified as 37-year-old Karen Stewart Francis and her two children – two-year-old Kylie Francis and seven-year-old Kelesha Francis.
Mrs Francis’ 19-year-old niece, Shawntay Young also reportedly perished in the blaze.
This is the worst fire tragedy in NYC in at least 25 years.
More than 170 firefighters responded to the scene.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018