Four Jamaicans Perish In Massive New York Fire
Four Jamaicans reportedly perished in a massive fire at an apartment complex in Bronx, New York on Thursday.
The fast moving fire claimed twelve lives including an infant and children.
The Jamaicans who died in the fire have been identified as 37-year-old Karen Stewart Francis and her two children – two-year-old Kylie Francis and seven-year-old Kelesha Francis.
Mrs Francis’ 19-year-old niece, Shawntay Young also reportedly perished in the blaze.
This is the worst fire tragedy in NYC in at least 25 years.
More than 170 firefighters responded to the scene.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019