Four Jamaicans Perish In Massive New York Fire
Four Jamaicans reportedly perished in a massive fire at an apartment complex in Bronx, New York on Thursday.
The fast moving fire claimed twelve lives including an infant and children.
The Jamaicans who died in the fire have been identified as 37-year-old Karen Stewart Francis and her two children – two-year-old Kylie Francis and seven-year-old Kelesha Francis.
Mrs Francis’ 19-year-old niece, Shawntay Young also reportedly perished in the blaze.
This is the worst fire tragedy in NYC in at least 25 years.
More than 170 firefighters responded to the scene.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018