Four Jamaicans Perish In Massive New York Fire
Four Jamaicans reportedly perished in a massive fire at an apartment complex in Bronx, New York on Thursday.
The fast moving fire claimed twelve lives including an infant and children.
The Jamaicans who died in the fire have been identified as 37-year-old Karen Stewart Francis and her two children – two-year-old Kylie Francis and seven-year-old Kelesha Francis.
Mrs Francis’ 19-year-old niece, Shawntay Young also reportedly perished in the blaze.
This is the worst fire tragedy in NYC in at least 25 years.
More than 170 firefighters responded to the scene.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019