JFF Shocked By Death Of Young Footballer Who Had ‘Bright Future’ In The Sport
The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) today expressed sympathy following the death of a St Mary teen who was reportedly stabbed to death by a friend during a prank.
Duncan was reportedly playing a prank on his friend when he was stabbed to death accidentally. Read more
The JFF released the following statement today:
“The #JamaicaFootballFederation expresses shock on the untimely passing #RushuanDuncan of the 2017 National #U15 Boys training squad.
Rushuan Duncan just this year represented the country as part of the National #U15 squad who played practice games in the Cayman Islands in preparation for the #CONCACAF #U15 Boys Championship.
National #U15 coach Aaron Lawrence stated “ Rushaun had a bright future in football……he played right defence or center back and always gave his full attention to the team”. The #JFF regrets his passing and expresses our deepest and sincerest sympathy to his family and peers.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018