JFF Shocked By Death Of Young Footballer Who Had ‘Bright Future’ In The Sport
The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) today expressed sympathy following the death of a St Mary teen who was reportedly stabbed to death by a friend during a prank.
Duncan was reportedly playing a prank on his friend when he was stabbed to death accidentally. Read more
The JFF released the following statement today:
“The #JamaicaFootballFederation expresses shock on the untimely passing #RushuanDuncan of the 2017 National #U15 Boys training squad.
Rushuan Duncan just this year represented the country as part of the National #U15 squad who played practice games in the Cayman Islands in preparation for the #CONCACAF #U15 Boys Championship.
National #U15 coach Aaron Lawrence stated “ Rushaun had a bright future in football……he played right defence or center back and always gave his full attention to the team”. The #JFF regrets his passing and expresses our deepest and sincerest sympathy to his family and peers.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Kartel Hospitalised - September 25, 2017
- Jermaine Barrett Dies After Hard Fought Battle With Cancer - September 25, 2017
- Most Wanted ‘Duppy Film’ Reportedly Killed By Police In St Thomas - September 24, 2017
- Miss Jamaica World 2017 Crowned - September 24, 2017
- US To Assist With Probe Into Tourist’s Death - September 23, 2017
- Autopsy On Medical Doctor’s Body To Be Conducted Today - September 22, 2017
- NCU Student Wins Full Tuition In Red Stripe ‘Drink Right’ App Design Competition - September 21, 2017
- Jamaican Model Gabrielle Davis Joins Cast Of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Miami - September 21, 2017
- Jamaica By Bike Returns With Kingston To Negril Charity Ride - September 20, 2017
- Cop Killed By Gunmen At His Home In St Catherine - September 20, 2017