JFF Shocked By Death Of Young Footballer Who Had ‘Bright Future’ In The Sport
The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) today expressed sympathy following the death of a St Mary teen who was reportedly stabbed to death by a friend during a prank.
Duncan was reportedly playing a prank on his friend when he was stabbed to death accidentally. Read more
The JFF released the following statement today:
“The #JamaicaFootballFederation expresses shock on the untimely passing #RushuanDuncan of the 2017 National #U15 Boys training squad.
Rushuan Duncan just this year represented the country as part of the National #U15 squad who played practice games in the Cayman Islands in preparation for the #CONCACAF #U15 Boys Championship.
National #U15 coach Aaron Lawrence stated “ Rushaun had a bright future in football……he played right defence or center back and always gave his full attention to the team”. The #JFF regrets his passing and expresses our deepest and sincerest sympathy to his family and peers.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Andre Blake, Kemar Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore Shortlisted For CONCACAF Awards - November 23, 2017
- Starbucks Opens First Store In Jamaica - November 21, 2017
- BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder - November 20, 2017
- Woman, Daughter Killed In St James - November 20, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Fifth Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - November 20, 2017
- Atkinson Maintains Unbeaten Streak In 50m Breaststroke As FINA Swimming Short Course World Cup Concludes - November 19, 2017
- Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10 - November 18, 2017
- The Impact of Reggae on Worldwide Culture - November 17, 2017
- American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica - November 16, 2017
- Firearms Seized At Sangster International Airport, Two US Nationals Charged – JCF - November 15, 2017