JFF Shocked By Death Of Young Footballer Who Had ‘Bright Future’ In The Sport
The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) today expressed sympathy following the death of a St Mary teen who was reportedly stabbed to death by a friend during a prank.
Duncan was reportedly playing a prank on his friend when he was stabbed to death accidentally. Read more
The JFF released the following statement today:
“The #JamaicaFootballFederation expresses shock on the untimely passing #RushuanDuncan of the 2017 National #U15 Boys training squad.
Rushuan Duncan just this year represented the country as part of the National #U15 squad who played practice games in the Cayman Islands in preparation for the #CONCACAF #U15 Boys Championship.
National #U15 coach Aaron Lawrence stated “ Rushaun had a bright future in football……he played right defence or center back and always gave his full attention to the team”. The #JFF regrets his passing and expresses our deepest and sincerest sympathy to his family and peers.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018