Tanya Stephens Weighs In On Ishawna’s Controversial ‘Table Cloth’ Comment
Last week the dancehall entertainer Ishawna triggered public backlash for a social media post which had the caption – “Mi nuh dress inna tablecloth like Miss Lou.”
The post, which was shared on the popular photo-sharing platform Instagram also included the hashtag “#RipMissLou”.
Since then, Ishawna has been receiving a severe tongue lashing from many Jamaicans, both locally and overseas via various social media platforms.
Another well known female entertainer has now publicly shared her views on the controversial comment.
In a social media post seemingly directed at Ishawna’s critics, Tanya Stephens said “Jamaicans really need to stop mandating their self-imposed limitations.”
In the post, Stephens also asked persons condemning Ishawna to share an image of themselves dressing like ‘Miss Lou’ and a video of themselves reciting one of the icon’s poems.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Revalues Against US Greenback - October 14, 2017