Tanya Stephens Weighs In On Ishawna’s Controversial ‘Table Cloth’ Comment
Last week the dancehall entertainer Ishawna triggered public backlash for a social media post which had the caption – “Mi nuh dress inna tablecloth like Miss Lou.”
The post, which was shared on the popular photo-sharing platform Instagram also included the hashtag “#RipMissLou”.
Since then, Ishawna has been receiving a severe tongue lashing from many Jamaicans, both locally and overseas via various social media platforms.
Another well known female entertainer has now publicly shared her views on the controversial comment.
In a social media post seemingly directed at Ishawna’s critics, Tanya Stephens said “Jamaicans really need to stop mandating their self-imposed limitations.”
In the post, Stephens also asked persons condemning Ishawna to share an image of themselves dressing like ‘Miss Lou’ and a video of themselves reciting one of the icon’s poems.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Usain Bolt Scores Superb Header In Borussia Dortmund Kit! - March 21, 2018
- Former England Youth Star Appears Eager To Join Reggae Boyz - March 21, 2018
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018