Tanya Stephens Weighs In On Ishawna’s Controversial ‘Table Cloth’ Comment
Last week the dancehall entertainer Ishawna triggered public backlash for a social media post which had the caption – “Mi nuh dress inna tablecloth like Miss Lou.”
The post, which was shared on the popular photo-sharing platform Instagram also included the hashtag “#RipMissLou”.
Since then, Ishawna has been receiving a severe tongue lashing from many Jamaicans, both locally and overseas via various social media platforms.
Another well known female entertainer has now publicly shared her views on the controversial comment.
In a social media post seemingly directed at Ishawna’s critics, Tanya Stephens said “Jamaicans really need to stop mandating their self-imposed limitations.”
In the post, Stephens also asked persons condemning Ishawna to share an image of themselves dressing like ‘Miss Lou’ and a video of themselves reciting one of the icon’s poems.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt Wins 100m Diamond League Sprint Ahead Of World Championships - July 21, 2017
- High-Powered Weapons, Over 4000 Rounds Ammunition Found At Wharves - July 21, 2017
- Prominent Montego Bay Businessman Shot Dead By Gunman - July 20, 2017
- Gunmen Open Fire On Denham Town Police Station - July 19, 2017
- Bolt, Omar McLeod to Face Off In Monaco - July 19, 2017
- Jamaican Doctor Dies In Cayman After Being Struck By Taxi - July 18, 2017
- Red Stripe Bikers Rollout: Red Stripe Implores Motorcyclists to Drive Responsibly - July 18, 2017
- Former Politician Shot Dead After Allegedly Killing Woman In St Elizabeth - July 18, 2017
- Tanya Stephens: Miss Lou “Didn’t Liberate Me” – (VIDEO) - July 17, 2017
- You May Have Played in the Caribbean in Assassin’s Creed – But Do You Know These Other Games? - July 17, 2017