Higher Toll Rates Expected July 1
Beginning on July 1, motorists will reportedly need to dig a little deeper into their pockets to travel via the Portmore Toll Road, the Spanish Town Vineyards and the May Pen legs of Highway 2000.
A report by The Gleaner states that the toll rates will increase by 10 per cent for all classes of vehicles.
Persons who drive vehicles that fall under ‘Class One”, which include motor cars and some crossovers, will be required to pay $220 to use the Portmore Toll Road; $160 at the Spanish Town Toll Plaza; $440 at the Vineyards Plaza; and $360 at May Pen.
Persons who drive trucks and trailers will have to fork out $670 to use the Portmore Toll Road; $440 at Spanish Town; $1,210 at the Vineyards Plaza; and $360 at May Pen.
Trucks and trailers will pay $670 to use the Portmore Toll Road; $440 at Spanish Town; $1,210 at the Vineyards Plaza; and $360 at May Pen.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018