Higher Toll Rates Expected July 1
Beginning on July 1, motorists will reportedly need to dig a little deeper into their pockets to travel via the Portmore Toll Road, the Spanish Town Vineyards and the May Pen legs of Highway 2000.
A report by The Gleaner states that the toll rates will increase by 10 per cent for all classes of vehicles.
Persons who drive vehicles that fall under ‘Class One”, which include motor cars and some crossovers, will be required to pay $220 to use the Portmore Toll Road; $160 at the Spanish Town Toll Plaza; $440 at the Vineyards Plaza; and $360 at May Pen.
Persons who drive trucks and trailers will have to fork out $670 to use the Portmore Toll Road; $440 at Spanish Town; $1,210 at the Vineyards Plaza; and $360 at May Pen.
Trucks and trailers will pay $670 to use the Portmore Toll Road; $440 at Spanish Town; $1,210 at the Vineyards Plaza; and $360 at May Pen.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017