Higher Toll Rates Expected July 1
Beginning on July 1, motorists will reportedly need to dig a little deeper into their pockets to travel via the Portmore Toll Road, the Spanish Town Vineyards and the May Pen legs of Highway 2000.
A report by The Gleaner states that the toll rates will increase by 10 per cent for all classes of vehicles.
Persons who drive vehicles that fall under ‘Class One”, which include motor cars and some crossovers, will be required to pay $220 to use the Portmore Toll Road; $160 at the Spanish Town Toll Plaza; $440 at the Vineyards Plaza; and $360 at May Pen.
Persons who drive trucks and trailers will have to fork out $670 to use the Portmore Toll Road; $440 at Spanish Town; $1,210 at the Vineyards Plaza; and $360 at May Pen.
Trucks and trailers will pay $670 to use the Portmore Toll Road; $440 at Spanish Town; $1,210 at the Vineyards Plaza; and $360 at May Pen.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- ‘A Lot’ Of Football Clubs Have Contacted Me – Usain Bolt - October 22, 2017
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017
- Gunmen Kill Goat Farmer in St Elizabeth - October 17, 2017
- Sangster International Named Caribbean’s Leading Airport – World Travel Awards - October 15, 2017