Higher Toll Rates Expected July 1
Beginning on July 1, motorists will reportedly need to dig a little deeper into their pockets to travel via the Portmore Toll Road, the Spanish Town Vineyards and the May Pen legs of Highway 2000.
A report by The Gleaner states that the toll rates will increase by 10 per cent for all classes of vehicles.
Persons who drive vehicles that fall under ‘Class One”, which include motor cars and some crossovers, will be required to pay $220 to use the Portmore Toll Road; $160 at the Spanish Town Toll Plaza; $440 at the Vineyards Plaza; and $360 at May Pen.
Persons who drive trucks and trailers will have to fork out $670 to use the Portmore Toll Road; $440 at Spanish Town; $1,210 at the Vineyards Plaza; and $360 at May Pen.
Trucks and trailers will pay $670 to use the Portmore Toll Road; $440 at Spanish Town; $1,210 at the Vineyards Plaza; and $360 at May Pen.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017
- Businessman Killed In Sandy Bay, Clarendon - August 16, 2017
- Jamaica Soars On Latest FIFA Ranking Following 2nd Place Gold Cup Finish - August 16, 2017
- Returning Residents Robbed By Gunmen Just Minutes After Leaving Airport - August 15, 2017
- Bolt To Finally Play For Manchester United In ‘Legends’ Game Against Barcelona - August 15, 2017
- Just In: South East St Mary MP, Dr Winston Green Dies - August 14, 2017