Higher Toll Rates Expected July 1
Beginning on July 1, motorists will reportedly need to dig a little deeper into their pockets to travel via the Portmore Toll Road, the Spanish Town Vineyards and the May Pen legs of Highway 2000.
A report by The Gleaner states that the toll rates will increase by 10 per cent for all classes of vehicles.
Persons who drive vehicles that fall under ‘Class One”, which include motor cars and some crossovers, will be required to pay $220 to use the Portmore Toll Road; $160 at the Spanish Town Toll Plaza; $440 at the Vineyards Plaza; and $360 at May Pen.
Persons who drive trucks and trailers will have to fork out $670 to use the Portmore Toll Road; $440 at Spanish Town; $1,210 at the Vineyards Plaza; and $360 at May Pen.
Trucks and trailers will pay $670 to use the Portmore Toll Road; $440 at Spanish Town; $1,210 at the Vineyards Plaza; and $360 at May Pen.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018
- Red Stripe Buys New Sled For Jamaica’s Women’s Bobsled Team! - February 16, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Re-Enter Top 50 In Latest FIFA Ranking - February 15, 2018