Buju Banton to Launch Clothing Line
Incarcerated reggae singer, Mark Myrie – more popularly known as Buju Banton is scheduled to be released from prison on December 8, 2018.
And based on a recent announcement, the highly regarded entertainer appears to be laying the groundwork to capitalise on his marketability following his release from prison.
A post on the Gargamel’s official Instagram account has revealed that he is set to launch his very own clothing line. The post suggests that his brand – ‘Everything BB’ will feature shirts bearing Buju Banton’s image while others will feature lyrics from some of his songs.
Buju Banton apparel will be available via his website, EverythingBB.Net.
Banton is currently imprisoned at McRae Correctional Facility located in the US state of Georgia. He is serving time for drugs convictions following his 2009 arrest at his South Florida home.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Weather – More Rain On The Horizon For Jamaica - November 24, 2017
- Andre Blake, Kemar Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore Shortlisted For CONCACAF Awards - November 23, 2017
- Starbucks Opens First Store In Jamaica - November 21, 2017
- BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder - November 20, 2017
- Woman, Daughter Killed In St James - November 20, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Fifth Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - November 20, 2017
- Atkinson Maintains Unbeaten Streak In 50m Breaststroke As FINA Swimming Short Course World Cup Concludes - November 19, 2017
- Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10 - November 18, 2017
- The Impact of Reggae on Worldwide Culture - November 17, 2017
- American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica - November 16, 2017