Buju Banton to Launch Clothing Line
Incarcerated reggae singer, Mark Myrie – more popularly known as Buju Banton is scheduled to be released from prison on December 8, 2018.
And based on a recent announcement, the highly regarded entertainer appears to be laying the groundwork to capitalise on his marketability following his release from prison.
A post on the Gargamel’s official Instagram account has revealed that he is set to launch his very own clothing line. The post suggests that his brand – ‘Everything BB’ will feature shirts bearing Buju Banton’s image while others will feature lyrics from some of his songs.
Buju Banton apparel will be available via his website, EverythingBB.Net.
Banton is currently imprisoned at McRae Correctional Facility located in the US state of Georgia. He is serving time for drugs convictions following his 2009 arrest at his South Florida home.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt Wins 100m Diamond League Sprint Ahead Of World Championships - July 21, 2017
- High-Powered Weapons, Over 4000 Rounds Ammunition Found At Wharves - July 21, 2017
- Prominent Montego Bay Businessman Shot Dead By Gunman - July 20, 2017
- Gunmen Open Fire On Denham Town Police Station - July 19, 2017
- Bolt, Omar McLeod to Face Off In Monaco - July 19, 2017
- Jamaican Doctor Dies In Cayman After Being Struck By Taxi - July 18, 2017
- Red Stripe Bikers Rollout: Red Stripe Implores Motorcyclists to Drive Responsibly - July 18, 2017
- Former Politician Shot Dead After Allegedly Killing Woman In St Elizabeth - July 18, 2017
- Tanya Stephens: Miss Lou “Didn’t Liberate Me” – (VIDEO) - July 17, 2017
- You May Have Played in the Caribbean in Assassin’s Creed – But Do You Know These Other Games? - July 17, 2017