Buju Banton to Launch Clothing Line
Incarcerated reggae singer, Mark Myrie – more popularly known as Buju Banton is scheduled to be released from prison on December 8, 2018.
And based on a recent announcement, the highly regarded entertainer appears to be laying the groundwork to capitalise on his marketability following his release from prison.
A post on the Gargamel’s official Instagram account has revealed that he is set to launch his very own clothing line. The post suggests that his brand – ‘Everything BB’ will feature shirts bearing Buju Banton’s image while others will feature lyrics from some of his songs.
Buju Banton apparel will be available via his website, EverythingBB.Net.
Banton is currently imprisoned at McRae Correctional Facility located in the US state of Georgia. He is serving time for drugs convictions following his 2009 arrest at his South Florida home.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boyz To Take On Saudi Arabia Next Month - September 26, 2017
- Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations - September 26, 2017
- Kartel Hospitalised - September 25, 2017
- Jermaine Barrett Dies After Hard Fought Battle With Cancer - September 25, 2017
- Most Wanted ‘Duppy Film’ Reportedly Killed By Police In St Thomas - September 24, 2017
- Miss Jamaica World 2017 Crowned - September 24, 2017
- US To Assist With Probe Into Tourist’s Death - September 23, 2017
- Autopsy On Medical Doctor’s Body To Be Conducted Today - September 22, 2017
- NCU Student Wins Full Tuition In Red Stripe ‘Drink Right’ App Design Competition - September 21, 2017
- Jamaican Model Gabrielle Davis Joins Cast Of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Miami - September 21, 2017