Buju Banton to Launch Clothing Line
Incarcerated reggae singer, Mark Myrie – more popularly known as Buju Banton is scheduled to be released from prison on December 8, 2018.
And based on a recent announcement, the highly regarded entertainer appears to be laying the groundwork to capitalise on his marketability following his release from prison.
A post on the Gargamel’s official Instagram account has revealed that he is set to launch his very own clothing line. The post suggests that his brand – ‘Everything BB’ will feature shirts bearing Buju Banton’s image while others will feature lyrics from some of his songs.
Buju Banton apparel will be available via his website, EverythingBB.Net.
Banton is currently imprisoned at McRae Correctional Facility located in the US state of Georgia. He is serving time for drugs convictions following his 2009 arrest at his South Florida home.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018