Buju Banton to Launch Clothing Line
Incarcerated reggae singer, Mark Myrie – more popularly known as Buju Banton is scheduled to be released from prison on December 8, 2018.
And based on a recent announcement, the highly regarded entertainer appears to be laying the groundwork to capitalise on his marketability following his release from prison.
A post on the Gargamel’s official Instagram account has revealed that he is set to launch his very own clothing line. The post suggests that his brand – ‘Everything BB’ will feature shirts bearing Buju Banton’s image while others will feature lyrics from some of his songs.
Buju Banton apparel will be available via his website, EverythingBB.Net.
Banton is currently imprisoned at McRae Correctional Facility located in the US state of Georgia. He is serving time for drugs convictions following his 2009 arrest at his South Florida home.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018
- Leon Bailey Backs Bolt To Succeed As A Professional Footballer - April 14, 2018