Flight From Jamaica To Toronto Diverted After Passenger Allegedly Attempts To Open Cabin Door
An Air Canada flight from Montego Bay, Jamaica to Toronto was reportedly diverted to Orlando, Florida on Monday after a passenger became aggressive, attacked the crew and attempted to open the cabin door.
A federal criminal complaint states the man, who has been identified as Brandon Michael Courneyea, had to be secured in his seat by crew members and other passengers using zip ties.
The man allegedly also stated that “it would only take one guy to take the plane down and that he wanted to take everyone with him.”
According to CTV News, a passenger on the flight stated that that the man was initially sitting in first class but was brought to the back of the plane after he started throwing items around. She said the flight crew offered him an iPad to watch the entertainment channel free of charge.
He then reportedly swung another coffee pot before he ran to the cabin’s rear exit door and tried to use the lever to open the door.
After being escorted off the aircraft by authorities in Orlando, Brandon Michael Courneyea was reportedly arrested by federal agents and faces several charges.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Jamaican Man Admits to Participating in Lottery Scam Targeting Elderly Victims in the US - May 25, 2017
- Watch: Spice On Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - May 25, 2017
- Cash Plus Boss Freed As Fraud Case Falls Apart - May 24, 2017
- PM Extends Condolences to The UK Following Terrorist Attack - May 24, 2017
- Man Perishes in Car Crash in Trelawny - May 23, 2017
- Sunshine Girls Suffer First Ever Defeat to Barbados - May 23, 2017
- Busy Signal Gets US Work Permit - May 22, 2017
- Over 25,000 Young People to Receive Employment Via Summer Work Programme - May 22, 2017
- Man Dies in Horrific Accident After Allegedly Stealing Car - May 21, 2017
- 9-Yr-Old Girl Shot By Gunmen in West Kingston - May 21, 2017