Citi Dancers Win Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Finals 2017
Citi Dancers came out on top in what proved to be a truly captivating finale of the Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites – 2017.
Season favourites Fantastic Steppaz had to settle for a second place finish as a result of the sheer talent and determination of Citi Dancers.
The win saw the group earn $1,000,000 for the efforts plus other prizes from the title sponsors, Charles Chocolates.
The Dancin’ Dynamites Competition started in 2006 and is one of the most popular shows aired locally.
It also boasts an audience in many Caribbean islands, Canada and the United States .
A prime objective of the show is to broaden Jamaica’s appreciation of other dances and cultures.
Check out some images with the winners below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019