Citi Dancers Win Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Finals 2017
Citi Dancers came out on top in what proved to be a truly captivating finale of the Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites – 2017.
Season favourites Fantastic Steppaz had to settle for a second place finish as a result of the sheer talent and determination of Citi Dancers.
The win saw the group earn $1,000,000 for the efforts plus other prizes from the title sponsors, Charles Chocolates.
The Dancin’ Dynamites Competition started in 2006 and is one of the most popular shows aired locally.
It also boasts an audience in many Caribbean islands, Canada and the United States .
A prime objective of the show is to broaden Jamaica’s appreciation of other dances and cultures.
Check out some images with the winners below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- States Of Emergency Set To End - December 13, 2018
- Wonderful Home FOR SALE At Unbelievable Price In Highgate! - December 10, 2018
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018