Citi Dancers Win Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Finals 2017
Citi Dancers came out on top in what proved to be a truly captivating finale of the Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites – 2017.
Season favourites Fantastic Steppaz had to settle for a second place finish as a result of the sheer talent and determination of Citi Dancers.
The win saw the group earn $1,000,000 for the efforts plus other prizes from the title sponsors, Charles Chocolates.
The Dancin’ Dynamites Competition started in 2006 and is one of the most popular shows aired locally.
It also boasts an audience in many Caribbean islands, Canada and the United States .
A prime objective of the show is to broaden Jamaica’s appreciation of other dances and cultures.
Check out some images with the winners below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018
- Red Stripe Buys New Sled For Jamaica’s Women’s Bobsled Team! - February 16, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Re-Enter Top 50 In Latest FIFA Ranking - February 15, 2018