Citi Dancers Win Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Finals 2017
Citi Dancers came out on top in what proved to be a truly captivating finale of the Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites – 2017.
Season favourites Fantastic Steppaz had to settle for a second place finish as a result of the sheer talent and determination of Citi Dancers.
The win saw the group earn $1,000,000 for the efforts plus other prizes from the title sponsors, Charles Chocolates.
The Dancin’ Dynamites Competition started in 2006 and is one of the most popular shows aired locally.
It also boasts an audience in many Caribbean islands, Canada and the United States .
A prime objective of the show is to broaden Jamaica’s appreciation of other dances and cultures.
Check out some images with the winners below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018