Citi Dancers Win Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Finals 2017
Citi Dancers came out on top in what proved to be a truly captivating finale of the Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites – 2017.
Season favourites Fantastic Steppaz had to settle for a second place finish as a result of the sheer talent and determination of Citi Dancers.
The win saw the group earn $1,000,000 for the efforts plus other prizes from the title sponsors, Charles Chocolates.
The Dancin’ Dynamites Competition started in 2006 and is one of the most popular shows aired locally.
It also boasts an audience in many Caribbean islands, Canada and the United States .
A prime objective of the show is to broaden Jamaica’s appreciation of other dances and cultures.
Check out some images with the winners below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018