Vital CAT scan Equipment Reportedly Stolen from Andrews Memorial Hospital
The authorities at Andrews Memorial Hospital in St Andrew are offering a reward for assistance to find a critical piece of equipment that was stolen from the facility on Sunday.
The institution which is owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church has posted a reward of $100,000 in search of the equipment which was reportedly stolen during daylight hours.
Indications are that the equipment, which is valued at millions of dollars, is an extremely vital part of the hospital’s CAT Scan Unit.
Critically also, the equipment is said to be not available otherwise in Jamaica.
The hospital is reportedly in possession of surveillance footage of the robbery, which is assisting the investigations into the matter.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018
- Leon Bailey Backs Bolt To Succeed As A Professional Footballer - April 14, 2018