Vital CAT scan Equipment Reportedly Stolen from Andrews Memorial Hospital
The authorities at Andrews Memorial Hospital in St Andrew are offering a reward for assistance to find a critical piece of equipment that was stolen from the facility on Sunday.
The institution which is owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church has posted a reward of $100,000 in search of the equipment which was reportedly stolen during daylight hours.
Indications are that the equipment, which is valued at millions of dollars, is an extremely vital part of the hospital’s CAT Scan Unit.
Critically also, the equipment is said to be not available otherwise in Jamaica.
The hospital is reportedly in possession of surveillance footage of the robbery, which is assisting the investigations into the matter.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018
- Victim In Florida Mass Shooting Reportedly Has Jamaican Roots (Updated) - February 16, 2018