Vital CAT scan Equipment Reportedly Stolen from Andrews Memorial Hospital
The authorities at Andrews Memorial Hospital in St Andrew are offering a reward for assistance to find a critical piece of equipment that was stolen from the facility on Sunday.
The institution which is owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church has posted a reward of $100,000 in search of the equipment which was reportedly stolen during daylight hours.
Indications are that the equipment, which is valued at millions of dollars, is an extremely vital part of the hospital’s CAT Scan Unit.
Critically also, the equipment is said to be not available otherwise in Jamaica.
The hospital is reportedly in possession of surveillance footage of the robbery, which is assisting the investigations into the matter.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018