Vital CAT scan Equipment Reportedly Stolen from Andrews Memorial Hospital
The authorities at Andrews Memorial Hospital in St Andrew are offering a reward for assistance to find a critical piece of equipment that was stolen from the facility on Sunday.
The institution which is owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church has posted a reward of $100,000 in search of the equipment which was reportedly stolen during daylight hours.
Indications are that the equipment, which is valued at millions of dollars, is an extremely vital part of the hospital’s CAT Scan Unit.
Critically also, the equipment is said to be not available otherwise in Jamaica.
The hospital is reportedly in possession of surveillance footage of the robbery, which is assisting the investigations into the matter.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boyz To Take On Saudi Arabia Next Month - September 26, 2017
- Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations - September 26, 2017
- Kartel Hospitalised - September 25, 2017
- Jermaine Barrett Dies After Hard Fought Battle With Cancer - September 25, 2017
- Most Wanted ‘Duppy Film’ Reportedly Killed By Police In St Thomas - September 24, 2017
- Miss Jamaica World 2017 Crowned - September 24, 2017
- US To Assist With Probe Into Tourist’s Death - September 23, 2017
- Autopsy On Medical Doctor’s Body To Be Conducted Today - September 22, 2017
- NCU Student Wins Full Tuition In Red Stripe ‘Drink Right’ App Design Competition - September 21, 2017
- Jamaican Model Gabrielle Davis Joins Cast Of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Miami - September 21, 2017