Vital CAT scan Equipment Reportedly Stolen from Andrews Memorial Hospital
The authorities at Andrews Memorial Hospital in St Andrew are offering a reward for assistance to find a critical piece of equipment that was stolen from the facility on Sunday.
The institution which is owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church has posted a reward of $100,000 in search of the equipment which was reportedly stolen during daylight hours.
Indications are that the equipment, which is valued at millions of dollars, is an extremely vital part of the hospital’s CAT Scan Unit.
Critically also, the equipment is said to be not available otherwise in Jamaica.
The hospital is reportedly in possession of surveillance footage of the robbery, which is assisting the investigations into the matter.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Jamaica Could Be Producing Oil in a Few Years Says Energy Minister - March 29, 2017
- Three Records Smashed on First Day of ISSA/Grace Kennedy Boys and Girls Athletics Championships - March 29, 2017
- Tesha Miller Nabbed in The Bahamas - March 29, 2017
- Exquisite Goal By Jamaica is Number 1 in Gold Cup Video Ranking! (VIDEO) - March 28, 2017
- Advance your legal career with an online LLM Laws from the UK with the University of South Wales (USW) through UNICAF - March 28, 2017
- Over 200 Illegal Guns Seized By Police So Far This Year - March 28, 2017
- At Least 5 Sex Abuse Cases Involving Children Encountered at St Ann’s Bay Hospital Weekly Says Nurse - March 27, 2017
- Jamaica Has its Best Performance to Date at Special Olympics Winter Games - March 27, 2017
- Peter Phillips Becomes PNP President - March 26, 2017
- Popcaan & Gorillaz Track Racks Up Nearly 10 Million Views in 3 Days on YouTube - March 26, 2017