Advance your legal career with an online LLM Laws from the UK with the University of South Wales (USW) through UNICAF
If you already hold an undergraduate Law degree, or if you are looking to widen your career options with a Master’s in law, you can now study online for the LLM Laws course, offered by one of the largest universities in the UK, USW.
There is a generous UNICAF scholarship available for this course, which can cover up to 80% of tuition fees and give you the freedom to study in your own time, for an internationally recognised degree.
All course material has been created by lecturers within the Faculty of Business & Society at USW and will be available through UNICAF’s easy to navigate, state-of-the-art digital platform. You can access online all course material, reading material, complete assignments, receive grades and comments by your tutors, interact and network with your fellow students without leaving your job, your family or your home.
The postgraduate degree you receive at the end of your studies is identical to those awarded to your fellow students who attend the same USW course on campus. If you wish to graduate with those students, you can do so by travelling to the UK (at your own expense and subject to you organising any relevant visa requirements) to participate in the graduation ceremony organised by the University.
USW LLM Laws is a highly versatile course and provides deep insights into modern legal practices and processes; it will deepen your understanding of international, European and UK laws, as well as empower you to apply or challenge existing legal rules.
The course aims to:
- engage with theoretical and current issues of debate on cutting edge areas of concern
- develop advanced legal knowledge to analyse key areas of contemporary law and practice
- develop skills to deal with legal rules and the ability to analyse and critique them in a practical and academic context
- develop skills to use a range of legal and policy documents, including primary and secondary sources from the EU, the UK and other legal jurisdictions
- develop research skills for participation in projects requiring knowledge, comprehension, application, evaluation, analysis and synthesis in the relevant area of law
- focus on contemporary and possibly controversial areas of law and policy development.
With a UNICAF scholarship you can study the LLM Laws from a well-known UK university, pay a fraction of the cost, and fit your studies around your lifestyle. Don’t waste any more time, find out all you need about this course and apply for a UNICAF scholarship.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Regulations Coming For Motorcycle Sale And Use (NRSC) - August 18, 2017
- Employment In Jamaica At All-Time High - August 18, 2017
- Bolt To Miss Opportunity To Play For Manchester United Due To Injury - August 17, 2017
- Jamaican Farm Worker Dies In Tractor Roll-Over Accident In Canada - August 17, 2017
- Elaine Thompson To Compete In Diamond League This Sunday - August 17, 2017
- Businessman Killed In Sandy Bay, Clarendon - August 16, 2017
- Jamaica Soars On Latest FIFA Ranking Following 2nd Place Gold Cup Finish - August 16, 2017
- Returning Residents Robbed By Gunmen Just Minutes After Leaving Airport - August 15, 2017
- Bolt To Finally Play For Manchester United In ‘Legends’ Game Against Barcelona - August 15, 2017
- Just In: South East St Mary MP, Dr Winston Green Dies - August 14, 2017