16-Yr-Old British Girl Dies in Portland After Fall From Yacht
A British teenager reportedly died after falling from a yacht docked in the Errol Flynn Marina in Portland yesterday (March 14).
She has been identified as 16-year-old Bethany Smith.
Police say the teenager was was cleaning the mast of the vessel when the ropes became undone and she fell onto the deck.
She reportedly suffered multiple injuries as a result of the fall to which she later succumbed whilst being treated at hospital.
The unfortunate incident occurred at approximately 2:30 pm onboard a vessel called ‘Germania Nova’.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Category 5 Hurricane Maria Leaves “Widespread Devastation” In Dominica, Continues To Rip Through Caribbean - September 19, 2017
- Minor Earthquake Rattles Several Parishes - September 18, 2017
- Hurricane Maria Approaches Caribbean, Expected To Strengthen Rapidly - September 18, 2017
- Thousands Of Jamaicans Among ‘Dreamers’ In The US - September 17, 2017
- New JFF Boss Elected - September 17, 2017
- World’s Oldest Person – Jamaica’s Violet Moss-Brown Dies At 117 - September 16, 2017
- Jamaican Banana/Plantain Farmers Achieve GlobalG.A.P. Certification - September 15, 2017
- More Reggae Boyz To Ply Trade In Europe - September 15, 2017
- Doctor Found Dead At Her Home In Kingston - September 14, 2017
- Some Coins To Be Removed From Circulation In Jamaica - September 14, 2017