16-Yr-Old British Girl Dies in Portland After Fall From Yacht
A British teenager reportedly died after falling from a yacht docked in the Errol Flynn Marina in Portland yesterday (March 14).
She has been identified as 16-year-old Bethany Smith.
Police say the teenager was was cleaning the mast of the vessel when the ropes became undone and she fell onto the deck.
She reportedly suffered multiple injuries as a result of the fall to which she later succumbed whilst being treated at hospital.
The unfortunate incident occurred at approximately 2:30 pm onboard a vessel called ‘Germania Nova’.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Jamaica Could Be Producing Oil in a Few Years Says Energy Minister - March 29, 2017
- Three Records Smashed on First Day of ISSA/Grace Kennedy Boys and Girls Athletics Championships - March 29, 2017
- Tesha Miller Nabbed in The Bahamas - March 29, 2017
- Exquisite Goal By Jamaica is Number 1 in Gold Cup Video Ranking! (VIDEO) - March 28, 2017
- Advance your legal career with an online LLM Laws from the UK with the University of South Wales (USW) through UNICAF - March 28, 2017
- Over 200 Illegal Guns Seized By Police So Far This Year - March 28, 2017
- At Least 5 Sex Abuse Cases Involving Children Encountered at St Ann’s Bay Hospital Weekly Says Nurse - March 27, 2017
- Jamaica Has its Best Performance to Date at Special Olympics Winter Games - March 27, 2017
- Peter Phillips Becomes PNP President - March 26, 2017
- Popcaan & Gorillaz Track Racks Up Nearly 10 Million Views in 3 Days on YouTube - March 26, 2017