16-Yr-Old British Girl Dies in Portland After Fall From Yacht
A British teenager reportedly died after falling from a yacht docked in the Errol Flynn Marina in Portland yesterday (March 14).
She has been identified as 16-year-old Bethany Smith.
Police say the teenager was was cleaning the mast of the vessel when the ropes became undone and she fell onto the deck.
She reportedly suffered multiple injuries as a result of the fall to which she later succumbed whilst being treated at hospital.
The unfortunate incident occurred at approximately 2:30 pm onboard a vessel called ‘Germania Nova’.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- U-17 Reggae Girlz Out Of Contention For Women’s World Cup - October 23, 2017
- Bloody Weekend Sees Seven Killed In St James - October 22, 2017
- ‘A Lot’ Of Football Clubs Have Contacted Me – Usain Bolt - October 22, 2017
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Dream Still Alive For Jamaica’s Young Reggae Girlz - October 21, 2017
- Prolific Jamaican Striker Dane Kelly Earns Golden Boot Award In USL - October 20, 2017
- 91-Yr-Old Jamaican Man Killed, Wife Injured During Robbery In The US - October 19, 2017
- PM Gives Mount Salem ZOSO ‘B Plus’ Grade - October 19, 2017
- Several High Powered Weapons Seized at Newport West – JCF - October 18, 2017
- Reggae Boy Andre Blake Nominated For MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - October 18, 2017
- PM Declares Denham Town Second Zone of Special Operations - October 17, 2017